Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Cmon, ladies ? You count the calories in your coffee ?? please, have fun with your life
    Most of the chickies I know that frequent the Starbucks multiple times a week, do not get black 5 calorie coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yep. Not sure what's up with how terrible Starbucks coffee is, half of the time it tastes burnt...not sure what is going wrong over there. Dunkin Donuts is the only coffee I've had from a mainstream chain that is worse. In my opinion.

McDonalds coffee might taste better than Starbucks coffee, and that's saying something.
    They shit on the basic stuff, so you'd be more inclined to spend the $4-5 for the fancy stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Not sure what this thread is about.
    Corporations that are in other countries that have to follow that country's laws, corporations that take full advantage of being able to shit over it's employees in such countries, or was this about Saudi Arabia instead?
    All of which had been ongoing for decades now...so this isn't "breaking news..." more like breaking wind...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Who cares they wouldnt wear yoga pants anyway /s

Deleted
    I did not know Saudi Arabia had different entrances based on whether you're single, a woman, with a family. Are their brains fully developed?

I can't drink coffee. Within 30 minutes of going in, it comes out the exit the same consistency for which it entered my body. TMI, I know.

My daily routine is one can of monster with my breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    it's just basic nation bashing. using the smallest matters to get stupid people "like some here" riled up about a country they know nothing about.

lol

Tried regular Starbucks coffee once...I avoid that place like the plague now.