Deleted

Mythic Mannoroth help

So yeah, we're a guild whom started playing back together in mid-november but only started mythic near the start of December

We've had a fairly decent progress curve but now i feel we're getting stuck on Mannoroth.

We're not able to pass the (60-50%) barrier after 2x full nights of trying to progress on him & im looking for a bit of tips which could help us.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports.../#type=summary

Anything at all would be helpful

Thanks a lot!

It's been 2 nights and you are almost pushing into p3, you just need more practice...... There's not a lot to say after only 2 nights of prog (a lot of us did a lot more time on this boss is my point)

2 full nights and a 50% wipe isn't what I would call "stuck"

For some actual advice people seem to be dying to gripping shadows a lot, not sure if people aren't getting to their positions with wrath or people are just oversoaking.

Deleted
    You have alot of people dying to imp explosion, so maybe you don't have enough aoe to deal with them. If ur lock have a demo spec he should be able to deal with every second wave almost by himself.

Also remember to run away from the imps if you don't have the dps to kill them before they cast phase explosion.

Deleted
    Unless you're pushing dps to avoid a Doomlord or something, I think most guilds should 4 heal this fight on progression. Until people get very comfortable with the fight, they often take just a little bit too much damage. A bit too stacked up when imps land, soak a few too many stacks, don't stack properly for fears, etc. 4 healers gets you back into the fight a lot more quickly when people are messing up and taking extra damage. It's not really a dps race anyway, but more about timings.

Also, phase 2 wiping for 2 nights of progression is pretty standard for Mannoroth. The fight is several magnitudes harder than the previous bosses.
    Last edited by mmoc0b02ba1114; 2016-02-09 at 04:59 AM.

This boss is much harder than everything before it. 50% after two nights is good.

The only truly tricky part in the whole fight is managing the add. When to spawn, when to kill, when to deal with it. I currently suspect the easiest solution is to try to deal with the 3rd in the 1st mythic phase and then go into the 2nd cleanly.