Deleted

Possible hint for Genn's return in Gilneas?

So yesterday i twitted Micky Neilson about it, and...

https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...85097681301504

For you maybe it means nothing but personally i'm almost convinced this is where they are gonna end up with Genn.

I think he can't say because he's not behind that stuff.

He's the lead publisher. Novels/comics and the like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I think he can't say because he's not behind that stuff.

He's the lead publisher. Novels/comics and the like.
    right, but i'm sure he must know something, he may not be behind that stuff but anyone in there more or less will have some knowledge of how the story will develop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Well, "he couldn't say" whatever the outcome could be.

It doesn't say much to me. It could, it could not. Pretty much as before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I doubt it. I can't remember who said it, but they had an interesting theory. Legion isn't setting up for a Lordaeron expansion, it is the Lordaeron expansion. Tying up loose ends. Sylvanas and Greymane conflict can tie up Silverpine, Gilneas, and Hillsbrad stories. Bringing back Koltira and Thassarian as DK followers ties up Western Plaguelands story. Even Galen and Danath have both been datamined, so it could be an end to the Arathi/Stromgarde story.
    Last edited by McCulloch; 2016-02-10 at 08:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    I doubt it. I can't remember who said it, but they had an interesting theory. Legion isn't setting up for a Lordaeron expansion, it is the Lordaeron expansion. Tying up loose ends. Sylvanas and Greymane conflict can tie up Silverpine, Gilneas, and Hillsbrad stories. Bringing back Koltira and Thassarian as DK followers ties up Western Plaguelands story. Even Galen and Danath have both been datamined, so it could be an end to the Arathi/Stromgarde story.
    Oh man, I hope so... This is what ive been waiting for since I started WoW 11+ years ago.

I care about nothing else anymore lore-wise. Only the Human kingdoms.