Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Don't get why he couldn't have killed himself in private rather than inflicting it on the public.
    Yeah, what an ass.
    Me mum told me one of her friends went into a steak 'n shake and shot himself. Like, it's sad and they obviously had troubles that changed their behavior but c'mon.
    I practice mildly considerate suicidal execution contemplation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Suicidal man commits suicide. I don't think there's a whole lot more to put into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Icuren View Post
    You know that's not a real, right...?

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/tru...crime-graphic/
    The point of it still remains they need to clean themselves up more than the support this nonsense idea that cops kill black people disproportionately. The numbers aren't that far off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    So if other people do it, it's fine? Or is this some attempt at whataboutism? Any way you look at it your post is bad.
    No, I'm saying that branding is something that this same group is doing, and its something this forum is rife with as well. It doesn't matter how many people actually say something, because on the internet it's more about the constant vocalization of a group rather than its actual numbers. Two outspoken individuals are more than enough to cause society at large to brand something in a particular way, and that is just the way the world works these days.

This forum does it on a regular basis.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-02-09 at 09:59 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to list the associations of people that commit suicide?

"Asian man that plays in chess club, volunteers at animal shelter, and is obsessed with local sushi place commits suicide"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    OMG you're absolutely right. If they had been less offensive to white ears, we totally would have 100% taken them seriously. The leap in deductive reasoning that it takes to realize that BLM means black lives matter TOO is just too much to expect from anyone. What a simple and avoidable fatal flaw!
    Except that #ALLlivematter wouldn't have been a thing, and therefore white people wouldn't have been able to semantically pick apart the name of the movement. If you're going to name something you ought to take care and do it right. Trying to argue that a poor name choice shouldn't matter is simply foolish.

But whatever, continue to enjoy your sad sarcasm-ridden day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Are we going to list the associations of people that commit suicide?

"Asian man that plays in chess club, volunteers at animal shelter, and is obsessed with local sushi place commits suicide"
    Convicted cannibal sushi chef commits suicide by sepuku, creates spicy rolls from his intestines as he dies.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-02-09 at 10:06 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Black male, aged 23, shot on the steps of the Ohio state court house.

That's racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Convicted cannibal sushi chef commits suicide by sepuku, creates spicy rolls from his intestines as he dies.
    Now that's culinary dedication!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's not much better
    He knows, he's not here to make a statement, just to point out an inaccuracy and dance. It doesn't matter that it doesn't change what you are saying, it matters whether he can have a one man circle jerk about his accomplishment.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Except that #ALLlivematter wouldn't have been a thing, and therefore white people wouldn't have been able to semantically pick apart the name of the movement. If you're going to name something you ought to take care and do it right. Trying to argue that a poor name choice shouldn't matter is simply foolish.

But whatever, continue to enjoy your sad sarcasm-ridden day.
    Picking a fight with the literal interpretation of the name of the movement is putting your head in the sand, hence my sarcasm. BLM is to everyone but the most intentionally obtuse, dense, and racist among us, saying that black lives matter also. The implication is that they didn't matter before, but they should. Taking issue with the name is ignoring the problem at hand, namely the variable value of human life based on skin color. Which I have to believe is at worst intentional based on old fashioned racism, but at best semantic and dickish, based on I don't know... being a semantic dick. Apologies for my sarcasm. Just sick of people not wanting to address broader issues by filibustering the goddam name, as if you don't have the mental capacity to understand what it means.
    Last edited by Detritivores; 2016-02-09 at 11:33 PM.