Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I believe they said they intend on us being able to buy credits (like the ones we get for dupes) for cash. I'm perfectly fine with this system, although I'd really like an option to NOT auto-destroy dupes and have a Steam Market type of system so we can profit from the cosmetics we get or just buy the ones we want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You are in the demon hunter forum, otherwise known as the 7.0 hype train. Why did you board the hype train if you don't wish to participate in hype train activities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    It's just like CoD.
    You can spend more money to spam buy boxes for bonus cosmetics.
    Or you can just grind out games and still get boxes, just not as many.

It's pretty pathetic and shouldn't exist, but it's what our games have devolved to thanks to whales loading unnecessary funds onto cosmetics.
    It's just like tf2, wthout trading apparently. Like everyone were suspecting it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I actually don't mind microtransactions for cosmetic stuff. As a matter of fact, I think it's great. I love collecting stuff in games, preferably in a non-random manner. Besides, you won't have to buy the stuff you're not planning to use.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    really? dude League is the biggest esport out there and you have to pay for champs or unlock them through playing (and that actually takes some time) and there's over a 100 now

I'm all for bashing greedy micro transactions, but that's a little far-fetched
    the only thing league is bigger in is viewer numbers

and league is heavily viewbotted

I mean winners for league worlds make what winners of a mid tier dota tournament make

and TI had like 20 times the prize pool of league worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    That's pretty expensive dude.
    if you can't afford the $40 for the base version then IDK what to tell you. all of these items can be earned in the game w/o buying them.

Trading would be cool. Blizzard hasn't really done that kind of tradeable cosmetic thing before though, maybe it didn't occur to them. You can always suggest it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by alex wolf View Post
    the only thing league is bigger in is viewer numbers

and league is heavily viewbotted

I mean winners for league worlds make what winners of a mid tier dota tournament make

and TI had like 20 times the prize pool of league worlds
    Crowd funding is great, more games should do it.