Looking for this type of Addon

Hi guys.

So I play a WW monk. I need a simple add-on that tells me the cooldown timers and duration timers of my spells, but mainly the cooldowns so I can use my skills at the appropriate times. I don't need any other things attached to it if possible. I am only having issues on when things get off cooldown.

I also forget to press certain buttons like using Chi Wave or my Blademaster trinket or Xuen but that's on me and not something an add-on can fix. I also don't want to change the standard UI that WoW comes with. I want to keep it since I have been using it for years. I can configure it as much as I need like moving frames but that's all I need in terms of the action bar UI.

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated. Any suggestions/comments are welcome.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Hi guys.

So I play a WW monk. I need a simple add-on that tells me the cooldown timers and duration timers of my spells, but mainly the cooldowns so I can use my skills at the appropriate times. I don't need any other things attached to it if possible. I am only having issues on when things get off cooldown.

I also forget to press certain buttons like using Chi Wave or my Blademaster trinket or Xuen but that's on me and not something an add-on can fix. I also don't want to change the standard UI that WoW comes with. I want to keep it since I have been using it for years. I can configure it as much as I need like moving frames but that's all I need in terms of the action bar UI.

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated. Any suggestions/comments are welcome.
    Most of us just use something like ElvUI or bartender for our cooldowns on our bars. Other things like TellMeWhen and WeakAuras can be configured for whatever you'd like to track.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I created a little heads-up display for ability cooldowns in WeakAuras for this very purpose.

(The energy bar and combo points is not WeakAuras, it's a separate addon, "Comergy".

You can set the icons to flash when the spell is off cooldown, as well as show # of charges, for things like Roll and Guard.

On the right side, I put shorter-CD abilities with icon flash for Keg Smash and Expel Harm.
    On the left side, I put longer-CD abilities that show a number (in x:yy minute/second format) of their remaining cooldown.

http://pastebin.com/ydXf6mRK
    http://pastebin.com/puSHBuke

If you know how to use WeakAuras, it shouldn't be very hard to tinker with these and change them to whatever abilities you want.