7+ Year Old Account

Horde Forming a new raiding guild <nvm> stormreaver-US 1/13 M experience

Hello, as you can read on the title I’m forming a new raiding guild and I’m looking for members for our core raid group. Our intention is to quickly progress through Heroic and get to Mythic as soon as possible.

I have 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 M experience as raider and Raid Leader. My previous guild disbanded couple of months ago and I have been leading pugs and doing Garrison stuff since.

We are currently looking to fill our spots so everything is welcome.

While it’s important that players are committed with the progress, it's also necessary for them to be able to maintain a friendly environment

There is an application process through the website, but mmo champion doesn't allow me to post it so , send me a message and I will give you the information.

Also my Btag: HyundiSAO#1437

The application process is required, if filing an application is “too much” then you are not the kind of player that I want to build this guild with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for people

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll be Getting a group tomorrow 7pm cst. HFC H , probably just lower citadel haven't decided yet. If some of the interested guys want to come let me know. As for those of you who are in guilds but can bring an alt and have some fun your are welcome aswell