Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy info dump!

Infernal mount is pretty awesome, so much better than the Gronnling ones.

I am kinda interested in the implications of the nightborne have children.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm so looking forward to Holy Paladin video coverage :F

Deleted
    The new druid models are cool for having bits more 3D and stuff...but they look a little, I'm not sure, solid? Like they've added all the fluff effects, yet somehow doesn't look fluffy enough...not sure how to explain myself here xD

But currently I personally prefer the current models :<

Wait, Hunter's Mark is back?

Also, those hunter glyphs are awesome. Throwing a Trident, Arachnophobia, etc.

Am I going to be the only one to comment on how cool that Hunter bow is?

I don't even PLAY hunters and I think that looks cool!

Holy pages of info. Those legendaries are crazy haha. Wow they actually made enhancement shaman fist of stone not absolutely useless? Funny how it reduced your movement speed by like 50% and barely gave any benefit haha. And now red pally holy wrath is not a 50 billion seconds cast time, but in fact instant? Hmmmm.....Damn I guess blizzard does pay attention to final boss videos with his feedback.....aaaaaaaaaaaaand then it's all reverted in the next build, BACK AND FORTH. I just want it to be damn release already. All this damn hype.

7+ Year Old Account
    That Glyph of Arachnophobia is genius.

Still waiting for some new artifact skins for fury warriors, coooooome oooooon!

What a massive downgrade for feral druids. All new form updates look like crap.
    Gone are the golden days of their art team.

Wow, that bow is awesome. It has a revolver barrel on it too...is it a bow or a gun? Maybe both? Very cool.

What's wrong with the bows team, they look terrible. I can sketch better ones in an hour.

is the hunter glyph list correct?

have we now aspects in legion or not?

Where the hell are all the new Night Elf Druid models? This is the second time they have been left out.

I wanna adopt the Nightborne children! They look so adorable!

Deleted
    YAY! More shades of Marcus.

But this fur on cat form looks more like feathers to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    Holy pages of info. Those legendaries are crazy haha. Wow they actually made enhancement shaman fist of stone not absolutely useless? Funny how it reduced your movement speed by like 50% and barely gave any benefit haha. And now red pally holy wrath is not a 50 billion seconds cast time, but in fact instant? Hmmmm.....Damn I guess blizzard does pay attention to final boss videos with his feedback.....aaaaaaaaaaaaand then it's all reverted in the next build, BACK AND FORTH. I just want it to be damn release already. All this damn hype.
    Those welfare legendary items are going to destroy this game as we know it. DUMBEST Idea ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's too bad Bliz wont report subscription numbers today ... i am willing to bet they have leveled out

Did they go to the LEGO Company to get the design for that bow?