Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldLion91 View Post
    What's wrong with the bows team, they look terrible. I can sketch better ones in an hour.
    Go on then,sketch one now and show us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker? Well if there was going to be a list of new legendaries, they might as well have thrown it in.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

There's something fishy about that warlock inquisitor glyph...

Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    Those welfare legendary items are going to destroy this game as we know it. DUMBEST Idea ever.
    I thought welfare epics already destroyed the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    the infernal mount is an ugly reskin
    A lot of people like them. A lot of people also know what "reskin" really means.
    And you are not included on either group.
    Sucks to be you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldLion91 View Post
    What's wrong with the bows team, they look terrible. I can sketch better ones in an hour.
    Are you sure everyone else would agree yours would be better?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

OMG, this looks so awesome for a PVP talent (DH)

Rain from Above

You float into the air out of harms way.While floating, you gain access to Fel Lance allowing you to deal damage to enemies below.

edit: Mana Break and Imprison also look awesome.

PH - Tal Rasha Passive

Intersting. I guess the legion forces had a run in with the people of Sanctuary.

Legendary ring with effect: "Power Word: Barrier lasts 5 sec. longer and applies Atonement to all allies inside.Power Word: Barrier lasts 5 sec. longer and applies Atonement to all allies inside."

Not OP at all...!

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Did someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker? Well if there was going to be a list of new legendaries, they might as well have thrown it in.
    Looks more like they just removed the chance on hit effect from the old one. Makes about as much sense as adding a new version and keeping it at the same ilvl as the original.

Damn it blizz now iam gonna have to roll a gnome hunter to go with that bow!

Also that fel mount looks fucking badass

Dat fail angel cloak. I don't even play a priest and that gives me a chub.

I'm so angry! they had perfect chance to finally adress and change that walking eyesore which is troll catform, but no! They still have night elf eyebrows! they still have hair growin at the back of their ear and they still have ugly mismatched colours as if something puked on them! Not to mention that they don't match with bear form combos, which are nice looking.

I made an quick edit how it would look like if the forms were TINY BIT adjusted to match the bear form :

http://i.imgur.com/hmtdOrb.jpg

some of those legendary items effect/passives are so fucking broken. 100 more energy for feral druids? wtf how do you even balance around that. rejuv pausing on fully healed targets!! lol Rdruids are smiling all over the interwebz. execute at 35% wtf? spirit of redemption=100% anhk really with only 2 min internal?

I didn't even read them all. that's crazy. i hope that shit does not affect world first raids because of luck

Weird that they'd have an Upper Deck Spectral Tiger Promotion after all these years, especially after having ditched the printed, third party operated card game altogether in favor of their own digital card game gold mine. Blizzard, along with Konami, dropped their business with Upper Deck after it was discovered that they were printing and selling counterfeit YuGiOh cards.

N'zoth finally shows his hand. Now we can finish what was started in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the problem with the bow artifact is that is really small? They aren't nearly as impressive as some of the other artifacts, and I think a resize would do them a lot of good. If you look at the bows currently in game, the cooler ones are big. The bow in alpha looks tiny as fuck when sheathed.

(I'm not talking about "Golden Bow of Quel'thalas" big, but a little resize would mean a more aggresive and badass looking weapon)

I was hesitant about the new bow model, but now I think I kinda like it, I just hope there are better color variations in store for it

Deleted
    So, if you want to raid mythic in legion, you need the legendaries which are RNG or GTFO? How fun.

What did they do to cat form?! They look terrible!! And worst of all, the Worgen cat form looks like a senior citizen. Fail, Blizzard!