Poll: If you had to be a fantasy race (or stay human)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Malkavian, Nosferatu or Tzimisce from White Wolfs Vampire: The Masquerade.

Whatever race lives the longest, the more time I'm around the better.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly Succubus or Valkyrie, because wings.

Elf, and by Elf I mean the stereotypical wise and patient kind. That lifestyle would suit me just fine.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Either Dwarf or Elf.

Dwarf because i'd get to sit and drink myself to heaven with mead and beer while gobbling meat all day long.
    Elf because i want to fuck elf womyn.

I choose beast-race, if a skinchanger counts. I'd get to turn into a badass bear like Beorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human cause I'm like Popeye I am what I am that is all that I am imperfections and all.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Attitude: Dwarf
    Appearance: Elf

...that pretty much makes me a hobbit or something near it huh?

If we're talking vampires: Gangrel, all the way.

Elf, without a single shred of doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome, because the idea of being super-intelligent and constantly tinkering/inventing appeals to me so much.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Human
    Copout answer indeed.

Dwarf
    Main advantage: You can take a beating, and you can win drinking competitions in Finland. Neither are particularly useful skills.
    Main disadvantages: You can't reach high places. Height jokes will torment you every day. You sink in water. The scottish accent is mandatory and will drive you insane.

Elf
    Main advantage: You live for a really really long time, and can still retire way before your body stops working well.
    Main disadvantages: You will have no shortage of indecent offers by kinky people. Everyone will think you are a hippe. All your friends die of old age on a regular basis. When the next generation comes up with some radical new political idea you have to roll your eyes in disgust seeing how little has changed over the eras.

Dark Elf
    Like an elf, minus the hippie part, but everyone thinks you're an emo instead.

Hobbit/Halfling
    Main advantage: Natural luck, it's a great asset that will help you in life.
    Main disadvantage: You can't reach high places. Height jokes. People will accidentally step on you. Morbid obesity is mandatory.

Gnome
    Main advantage: Your quick intellect allows you to see answers nobody has ever though of before.
    Main disadvantage: You will blow up on a bi-weekly basis because that's how these things you make work. Nobody will take you serious because you look cute.

Orc
    Main advantage: Absolutely everyone will be perfectly polite in your presence. Or you will break their skulls with your bare hands.
    Main disadvantage: The moment you leave they will laugh at you to no end. Because frankly, you smell. Also, no matter the amount of muscle, guns can still murderize you easily.

Goblin
    Main advantage: None. Your kind breed fast, but there won't be any other goblins around, so who cares?
    Main disadvantage: Like a hobbit, minus the obesity, plus the notation that you're a thieving, stinking, backstabbing weasel. And they'd be right. Unlike wall street CEOs,this wouldn't count in your favour.

Beast-like race (Werewolf, etc)
    Main advantage: None. Literally none. It's not like being a bear or wold or similar helps you in any practical way.
    Main disadvantage: You get awkward love letters from furries. You have to lock yourself up on full moon nights. Hairballs, man. Yuck!

Vampire
    Main advantage: You live forever. Teenage girls would throw themselves at you. You sparkle, if that counts for something.
    Main disadvantages: Sunlight, garlic, crossing rivers, crosses, holy water, insane dietary limitations, mirrors... yowza that's a long list. Not to mention the army of vengeful people who hate that you stole their love and would absolutely love to stake you through your heart, murderizing you, and get fame social status and fortune for doing so.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Hobbit life is the life for me! Good food, good drinks, good homes and pipe smoking. There is a distinct lack of bullshit in the lives of Hobbits. I would be very happy with a cosy hobbit hole with a lot of good books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Futanari

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Pre-Horde warcraft orc, a shamanistic, calm, stone age hunter/gatherer.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Elf. Elves always seem to have the best hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's between a vampire or an elf. Though, I'm leaning more towards vampire, just because it's not fun to live as an elf in a non-fantasy world (Earth)
    Yeah, i wouldn't mind being a vampire or werewolf in the most common sense. WoW races, I'd be a Tauren, if in a pure fantasy realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can the answer not be elf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Elf
    Main advantage: You live for a really really long time, and can still retire way before your body stops working well.
    Main disadvantages: You will have no shortage of indecent offers by kinky people. Everyone will think you are a hippe. All your friends die of old age on a regular basis. When the next generation comes up with some radical new political idea you have to roll your eyes in disgust seeing how little has changed over the eras. wkward love letters from furries. You have to lock yourself up on full moon nights. Hairballs, man. Yuck!
    Those disadvantages dont make any sense whatsoever.

Elves can pretty much pass as humans if they can hide those ears. I dont think any beautiful people see creeps harassing them as an incentive to become ugly.

As for the aging thing, living long doesnt make other people die sooner. How is not dying with your friends a disadvantage? Besides not many friendships last for a lifetime anyway even if you dont live that long.

Somewhere inside me lives a little furry. I chose beastlike race.

What I mean when I chose that is the types that are not evil, insane or anything like that. For example think of race like worgen from wow. Sure they were insane and very dangerous at first, but as they got past that. You would basically get to live at least almost like human, get very good senses, ridiculous abilities like regeneration (depending on which universe and which species), ect.