Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    People will create any story to feed up their fantasies.

And no, I don't think any of this is true, first time you read it you will think it's a joke .... seriously, this happening on European soil ? you know Asylum centers are monitored ? all these stories are created by haters and racists who want to terrorize Europeans .... "look Muslims are bad" "They are coming to rape our wives and kids" "Muslims burn Bibles" ? WTF ? this doesn't even happen in our countries where we are a majority ...
    Instead of creating a false narrative you could have, like the other posters in this thread, look up the source for the claims. It's true, it's happening. Try being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    People will create any story to feed up their fantasies.

And no, I don't think any of this is true, first time you read it you will think it's a joke .... seriously, this happening on European soil ? you know Asylum centers are monitored ? all these stories are created by haters and racists who want to terrorize Europeans .... "look Muslims are bad" "They are coming to rape our wives and kids" "Muslims burn Bibles" ? WTF ? this doesn't even happen in our countries where we are a majority ...
    So every major German newspaper reported a hoax?

Put down the Mountain Dew, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    But it isn't reliable. And if you can't find more than once source for something it's usually a sign that you should be questioning its validity.
    Well, in this case Breitbart has the right of it, allthough that doesn't compensate for the bullshit it usually posts. But several collegues of mine treating refugees repeat similar stories, one even being attacked himself because he wears a cross. There sure are some shitheads among them.

And this is exactly why the men should be denied asylum. Sexist, yes, but that's on their culture and how it generally works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    But it isn't reliable. And if you can't find more than once source for something it's usually a sign that you should be questioning its validity.
    To be fair, I only know of breitbart because of people on this forum telling other its a shit news site, I never actually seen it.
    I did watch a youtube vid from a guy thats some senior editor on the site, some blond dude with a greek name, thought he was pretty funny.
    Don't really know the site beyond that though :P so Ill take your word for it .

No surprise there seeing as those are butchered in many part in africa and the middleeast, places where most refugees are comming from.

Lower class culture mixing with higher class culture, and people are surprised there is conflict? Come on now, until they all change to make sure they fit into the country the fled to, this is bound to happen. In time, surely they will all be proper Germans and respect other people and their choices. Til then, guess you have to deal with stuff like this.

Have fun

love Denmark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Laughing at all that say Christianity is as bad as islam. Oh and ofcourse leftist fags gonna bring up crusades which happened 1000 years ago. Bring up bronze age savagery too when you're at it.
    Well apart from your swearing and namecalling, you're ignorant of the fact that Christianity as opposed to Islam has had a renaissance. A point in time where people went "Hey, this is kinda stupid" and opposed the dogmatic brutality and discrimination of organized Christianity. Christianity hasn't changed at all, but we the inheritors of the Christian world, have gained a lot of social progress from stepping away from Christianity and secularizing our societies.

Christianity is as terrible as it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    Lower class culture mixing with higher class culture, and people are surprised there is conflict? Come on now, until they all change to make sure they fit into the country the fled to, this is bound to happen. In time, surely they will all be proper Germans and respect other people and their choices. Til then, guess you have to deal with stuff like this.

Have fun

love Denmark.
    Just an observation: Scandinavia + cartoon/anime avatar/signature seems to have a high accordance with ... race/culture superiority and hur durr brown people.

You are only the trigger of my observation, I mostly noticed it because of those racist shits with those disgusting weeb avatars here. :c

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And this is exactly why the men should be denied asylum. Sexist, yes, but that's on their culture and how it generally works.
    sadly we are not like Canada that we can just turn them away at when they are gathering in mass at the border and more coming on the way this year Europe royally screwed up this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    To be fair, I only know of breitbart because of people on this forum telling other its a shit news site, I never actually seen it.
    I did watch a youtube vid from a guy thats some senior editor on the site, some blond dude with a greek name, thought he was pretty funny.
    Don't really know the site beyond that though :P so Ill take your word for it .
    I was making more of a general statement about sources. But Breitbart is absolutely biased in its reporting and how things are portrayed, so have that in mind. That's why you should read more than one source before forming an opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Just an observation: Scandinavia + cartoon/anime avatar/signature seems to have a high accordance with ... race/culture superiority and hur durr brown people.

You are only the trigger of my observation, I mostly noticed it because of those racist shits with those disgusting weeb avatars here. :c
    I'm not racist.
    Are you trying to make a point about generalization or are you sincere?

His avatar isn't anime either.

Seeing as muslims throw christians overboard on the way here, why think they would stop here?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Not sure if kidding or....
    No. Have you looked at how middle-east culture works? Particularly about treatment of women and minorities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I'm not racist.
    Are you trying to make a point about generalization or are you sincere?

His avatar isn't anime either.
    I don't mean you. I can't get the names of the guys together, but one has some anime blue/yellow theme and the other one is the guy with the manga girl sucking her fingers or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    Then they can sift through the sourced material and deal with it :P

http://m.welt.de/politik/deutschland...rkuenften.html
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...a-1075957.html
    https://www.bjv.at/cms/wp-%20content...material_final
    http://mobil.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/v...-pojkar-oroar/
    http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/4/AMS...apart-op.dhtml
    http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3222010
    http://www.focus.de/regional/thuerin...d_5051558.html

And so on... actually quite a bit more but Breitbart often links to other Breitbart reports that then have direct sources and I still had several other tabs open to pull links from... but anyway.

Not surprising in the least that a large group of people from a culture still stuck several centuries in the past is having hostile/violent clashes with other people from a culture that sits largely in the modern time. Immigrants of any kind need to get with the new homeland norms or get out, notably if the culture clash results in violence, rape, etc. And the Guardian lamenting everyone being mean to the ol' Muslims and invoking the fleeing Jews and Nazi imagery is just hilarious... but DO go on about how anyone and everyone being critical of the immigrants are just ultra conservative right-wing nationalists looking to pounce upon the poor and oppressed.

/siiiigh
    Uhm. Only one article (3 if the swedish and netherlands ones are about it as well), the first one is talking about what this thread is about, or at least it does kind of, one leads to 404, one is about 3 boys/men between the age 16, 17 and 18, fighting two transvestites, who are obviously not from an asylum centre and one is about a 4 year old whom and i´m shocked about this, no one seemed to care (the last story, i don´t know what´s going on there, seriously).

Edit:

So, do you want to send the christian refugees back home as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Seeing as muslims throw christians overboard on the way here, why think they would stop here?
    Lots of leftist feel that just by showing them the joys and wonders of western culture will some how cause them to relies how wrong their way of life is, that it will instill in them the desire to abandon their tradisions. HOPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Uhm. Only one article (3 if the swedish and netherlands ones are about it as well), the first one is talking about what this thread is about, or at least it does kind of, one leads to 404, one is about 3 boys/men between the age 16, 17 and 18, fighting two transvestites, who are obviously not from an asylum centre and one is about a 4 year old whom and i´m shocked about this, no one seemed to care (the last story, i don´t know what´s going on there, seriously).
    I read articles about it on Die Welt, Der Spiegel and N-tv. If you wanna go source diving. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I read articles about it on Die Welt, Der Spiegel and N-tv. If you wanna go source diving. :P
    Better than just one source, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I mean, I don't mean to say that just showing them will work, but you have to remember that western culture was built upon people abandoning shitty traditions. So giving people at least a chance to change is probably helpful.
    History has shown how willing muslims are to change.