France finds one 1/3 of a year worth of illegal weapons in 15 days of raids.

Disclaimer: I am not familiar with the website so I cannot attest to its legitimacy. I know we have some French posters, maybe they can confirm this info via local news sources.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...r_centers.html

The French are raiding mosques and not liking what they are finding: hundreds of war-grade weapons and large quantities of Kalashnikov ammunition.

French interior minister Cazeneuve reported, "In 15 days we have seized one third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year."

The liaison between French imams and the French government has told Al Jazeera that “according to official figures and our discussions with the interior ministry, between 100 and 160 mosques will be closed.”

France has 2,600 mosques. In addition, 2,235 Muslim businesses and homes have been searched. There have been 232 arrests.
    Meanwhile, in America, we are being mercilessly lectured by the Democratic Party that questioning the importation of citizens from a jihadi culture is racist.
    … Obama is lying about Islam and harangued us from the pulpit of a jihadi mosque in Baltimore last week. The question arises: either the Democrats really don’t care about exposing and eradicating jihad in America, or Obama’s handlers could not find a big mosque free from jihad.

The problem of jihad in American mosques has been known for decades. Jihad in America has been spreading and now corrupts many public institutions, especially targeting our children. Enormous quantities of money are flowing into American universities, textbook companies, and elementary schools, as well as most mosques, to provide teachers and imams texts that support the jihadi version of history and teach hate of the infidel. Much of the money is from our ally, Saudi Arabia, so nothing is done.

From investigativeproject.org:

Islamists have taken what's come to be known as the "soft jihad" into America's classrooms and children in K-12 are the first casualties. Whether it is textbooks, curriculum, classroom exercises, film screenings, speakers or teacher training, public education in America is under assault.

Capitalizing on the post-9/11 demand for Arabic instruction, some public, charter and voucher-funded private schools are inappropriately using taxpayer dollars to implement a religious curriculum. They are also bringing in outside speakers with Islamist ties or sympathies. As a result, not only are children receiving a biased education, but possible violations of the First Amendment's Establishment Clause abound.

Hat tip on French mosque raids: Churchmilitant.com

I wonder what he means by war grade weapons? Full automatic assault rifles?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would not surprise me at all if this report is true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Of course. Anything which looks like a scary weapon would be classified as such. Even if they are not fully automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Even if they are semi-automtic, aren't those effectively banned as well in France?

10+ Year Old Account
    just gave a quick check, seems to be several sources at least stating weapons have been found in mosques, but the numbers differ. Seems this is legit.

Deleted
    Judging by the website, it's mostly propaganda.

Haven't heard of this in french news + we don't raid houses, mosques & businesses just because they're muslims.

Also, the second part of the text (Where the writer goes "omg jihad in schools, america, america, it's obama, 9/11 !!") really makes me feel like this is some kind of... bullshit / propaganda / dunno how you call that in english.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Disclaimer: I am not familiar with the website so I cannot attest to its legitimacy. I know we have some French posters, maybe they can confirm this info via local news sources.
    What a wonderful source you've got there.
    I'm against this immigration and I'm not fond of Muslims, but that source is ridiculous.

The Huffington Post has said of American Thinker, "It is your typical, garden-variety right-wing site, created by and for fact-challenged people who believe that liberalism is the root of all evil, and that Jesus Christ personally hand-delivered the U.S. Constitution to the founding fathers."[8]

Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevonfor View Post
    Judging by the website, it's mostly propaganda.

Haven't heard of this in french news + we don't raid houses, mosques & businesses just because they're muslims.

Also, the second part of the text (Where the writer goes "omg jihad in schools, america, america, it's obama, 9/11 !!") really makes me feel like this is some kind of... bullshit / propaganda / dunno how you call that in english.
    yeah thats the main reason I went to check other site, but according to a few in the search, there have been some weapons found.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like 80% of the article is just crazy rambling. Makes it hard to take the first bit seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    The Huffington Post has said of American Thinker, "It is your typical, garden-variety right-wing site, created by and for fact-challenged people who believe that liberalism is the root of all evil, and that Jesus Christ personally hand-delivered the U.S. Constitution to the founding fathers."[8]

Yeah.
    And the same can be said of the Huffington Post with their left wing liberal agendas. And the Founding Fathers very much believed that God was involved in their decisions. You should look that up and what they said.

One was " We hold this truth to be self evident, that all men are created equal. Having being endowed...."
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2016-02-11 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And the same can be said of the Huffington Post with their left wing liberal agendas. And the Founding Fathers very much believed that God was involved in their decisions. You should look that up and what they said.
    Maybe those mysterious "founding fathers" were human after all? And prone to idiocy and error? :-O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    yeah thats the main reason I went to check other site, but according to a few in the search, there have been some weapons found.
    From what I know, police found a weapon (9mm) in Lagny-sur-Marne's mosque as well as some radicalized muslims + documents on jihad, but this was in early december 2015.

A lot of weapons were found but the numbers used are often the numbers of weapons found since we declared the state of emergency. And I don't think there was a lot in mosques. But we arrested & seized weapons in radicalized persons houses. (I guess that a lot of weapons were seized from radicalized muslims, but we don't have a confirmation on this)

BTW, sorry if my english isn't perfect.
    Last edited by mmoc29929e9666; 2016-02-11 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevonfor View Post
    From what I know, police found a weapon (9mm) in Lagny-sur-Marne's mosque as well as some radicalized muslims + documents on jihad, but this was in early december 2015.

A lot of weapons were found but the numbers used are ofter the numbers of weapons found since we declared the state of emergency. And I don't think there was a lot in mosques. But we arrested & seized weapons in radicalized persons houses. (I guess that a lot of weapons were seized from radicalized muslims, but we don't have a confirmation on this)

BTW, sorry if my english isn't perfect.
    Your English is fine and your comment seems to be accurate.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love this bit:

and large quantities of Kalashnikov ammunition.
    Considering the amount of different guns Kalashnikov make that covers pretty much all ammunition lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if they are semi-automtic, aren't those effectively banned as well in France?
    IIRC fully auto are illegal, guns in general require a license but semi-autos that can hold >3 rounds require an additional permit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe those mysterious "founding fathers" were human after all? And prone to idiocy and error? :-O
    Of course. But they ( Founding fathers ) happen to be right in their wording in this case. The Huffington Post can print their opinion. But that is all it is in this example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I love this bit:

Considering the amount of different guns Kalashnikov make that covers pretty much all ammunition lol.

- - - Updated - - -

IIRC fully auto are illegal, guns in general require a license but semi-autos that can hold >3 rounds require an additional permit.
    More than 3 rounds? Lol! Then my 3 shot shotgun would require another special permit. *shakes head.

I will say as an american I've never seen that last part about "soft jihad" being taught in schools. I don't know if he's noticed, but a vast majority of the country is some form of christian, so while I've definitely heard instances of christian content being taught in schools against the constitution, I've never once heard the same for muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Yeah.
    To be fair though, the huffington post is widely known to be biased in the other direction.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    We have active threads on the EU migrant issue, including a megathread, and don't need new threads for each new news item that pops up related to the subject. Locking this.