• Expensive Chocolate

11 27.50%
  • Every Kiss Begins with Kay (Jewelry)

5 12.50%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Try beeing original....
    Apparently girls love that.

Good luck with that and tell me if you found something.

Nothing, dont buy into the scam. Buy stuff for your loved one because you want to, not because societal pressure.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You edited your original quote, but it was presented in a way that implied all women enjoyed shopping, and liked to recieve gifts to let them shop. Celista was merely pointing out that she didn't like shopping as a women, so your theory/idea isn't always correct. When shopping for any important person in your life, you shouldn't pick gifts because a person says "she's a woman, so she'll automatically like this".

I'm also a woman that hates shopping and wouldn't really enjoy the suggestions you made. That's what was merely being brought to your attention, and for whatever reason, you seemed to have taken it a tad too personal, hence the defensive/passive aggressive posting on your part.
    - The edit was to point out i was referring to online shopping.
    - Never did i say all woman.
    - I already said there isn't any 100% success fool proof gift (That goes for anything in life) am well aware.
    - The personal/passive/aggressive is more assumptions and wrong conclusion drawing. Most if not all the posts have been clearing up false conclusion drawing and mistaken thoughts on people that got overly offended on something so minor.
    - Once again am posting too clear up yet another.

''This will be the best advice you have ever gotten on this matter on what most Woman actually want but never say they want''

Even went back and got the quote for you..Notice how it says ''most'' in fact if you read through all my posts it says ''most'' and never once is the word 'all' used. Also never did i say ''because she's a woman she will automatically like this''. This is more fairly tale made up strings of thought that was never said on my part.

Like i said it's a result of people not actually reading or processing what they read getting offended on something that was never said by overly touchy people.
    Last edited by DarkArchon; 2016-02-13 at 01:04 AM.

Of course the sex option is the highest.
    Jewelry.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Depends on the piece. In general, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

But you're a pony. You can eat flowers.
    SO basically she says she's different from other women because she only likes EXPENSIVE jewelry.

Wat.

10+ Year Old Account
    also i hate valentine's day. it depresses me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    They don't have laws protecting consumers from expiring gift cards? Here theres only specific conditions in which a gift card can expire like if its for a charity.

Anyways I have to go to a store to try on clothes because stores and brands seem to have their own unique size. I also have massive legs and have get baggier style pants.
    this is the u.s. for corporations by corporations. most of the laws in the 1970's consumers laws don't apply to online purchases here in the states. at least the last time i heard the courts rule on it.
    last time i had to return something it was a video game cause i got one extra copy and i ended up paying 60$ electronic warranty to insure it via the u.s. postal service. still mad about it to this day.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Found this vday gift guide for the ladies since this poll is a little one sided https://goo.gl/I0ts1K
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

A perfect gift for me would be someone here to babysit our kids so my husband and I can go to a movie. Ahhh.. dreams.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.