Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Defile is the most fun card printed ever. It's the thinking man's boardclear!

So satisfying when you math it out just right and wipe out everything

Was against a paladin with a Spikeridged minion and Tirion up, plus a couple others. Spent my full turn planning, then hit his Spikeridge with THIS minion and popped Tirion bubble with THAT minion and Drain Soul'd my own Infernal to get the numbers exactly right, so that a single Defile without a Zealot available wiped the entire board, including the 2/6 that popped from Spikeridge.

Not bad for 4 mana =)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Not bad for 4 mana
    It's less good when you consider equality + pyro will do almost the same thing for the same mana without any brain involved at all. But for your specific instance, where you also kill the deathrattle spawn, it's pretty impressive.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Mage vs Jade Druid, pulled Mana Bind + Cspell out of Glyphs. Dropped Bind then Cspell on turn 9

He then very kindly cast Ultimate Infestation

TEST FOR SECRETS, PEOPLE =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Opponent decided to clear my Obsidian Statue and 3/1 Barnes

With Deathwing.

Derp!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    some priest did that to me but instead of the lich king they got another yshaarj who then summoned the lich king. Fuck my life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing Tavern Brawl, I tried to do a funny druid deck.... Honestly even though I won, games were too long. So I switched to Murloc Shaman and wrecked everything. Very fast games.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you finally beat the Lich King and decide to just see how well the game does math...

BAD WOLF

Deleted
    I got back to legend tonight. I quit the game for 2 years at the beginning of the Old Gods xpac due to work + PhD pressure. I came back in June and finally got back to legend. Wonderful feeling to have right now

15+ Year Old Account
    Three games, three murloc paladins

All three won because I use Spellbender in my DK Mage deck

The last guy carefully checked for Cspell on turn 6 with coin, before running Spikeridge right into my Spellbender. Bless him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently grinding for my last gold hero (rogue). About 70 wins away. Having a blast with Miracle. It has been quite effective:

15+ Year Old Account
    So I woke up this morning and thought "I wanna play Dragon Priest again"

And then I thought "Fuck it, let's make it a Wild Dragon Priest"

And then I thought "You know what? RENO Wild Dragon Priest"

And then "Ha harrr I might as well throw the DK in for Raza luls"

And then "Bone Drake is pretty nifty... fuck it! Reno Wild N'zoth DK Dragon Priest"

And since N'zoth went in... "To hell with it! QUEST Reno Wild N'zoth DK Dragon Priest!"

And then wouldn't you know it, it started laddering strongly in Wild

It's HILARIOUS

EDIT: Went against a Reno mage, got Entomb copy from Shadow Reflections, he played his Reno then copied it back into his deck, I Entombed both that Reno and the copy.

Then completed the quest with all three Renos still in hand.

190 effective health! I'm a raid boss! =D
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2017-08-31 at 03:26 AM.

Deleted
    Just started playing HS on EU, got the quest "Watch and learn". If anyone wouldn't mind adding me Korvac#11318.

Deleted
    Chill Out mage here against a secret mage that pulled 6 Counterspells and 3 Cabalist's tomes. So god damn frustrating

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    So I woke up this morning and thought "I wanna play Dragon Priest again"

And then I thought "Fuck it, let's make it a Wild Dragon Priest"

And then I thought "You know what? RENO Wild Dragon Priest"

And then "Ha harrr I might as well throw the DK in for Raza luls"

And then "Bone Drake is pretty nifty... fuck it! Reno Wild N'zoth DK Dragon Priest"

And since N'zoth went in... "To hell with it! QUEST Reno Wild N'zoth DK Dragon Priest!"

And then wouldn't you know it, it started laddering strongly in Wild

It's HILARIOUS

EDIT: Went against a Reno mage, got Entomb copy from Shadow Reflections, he played his Reno then copied it back into his deck, I Entombed both that Reno and the copy.

Then completed the quest with all three Renos still in hand.

190 effective health! I'm a raid boss! =D
    That sounds insane af. Gonna try it

Playing DK Priest vs. Quest Mage and I win because I got Spellbender from Kabal Courrier which cost him a Sorcs Apprentice from Molten Reflection.

Deleted
    Playing some weird control reno priest against pirate warrior
    Turn 1 i pass,
    His Turn 1 he plays N'zoths First Mate
    I play Golakka Crawler, insta concede from the warrior

Satisfaction level : 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Rekt a Big Priest. I'm playing my sherazin deck. He coins out barnes...pulled ysera. Sap the ysera, kill the barnes. He plays eternal servitude, only has one option. He concedes shortly thereafter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was just doing my "Use Your Hero Power 30 Times" quest. I only needed 6 more to complete it, so I figured, I'd play mage. I don't do that often, but I still had a "Classic Mage" deck in my list. I selected it and went up against a Time Warp mage. It turned into a long, long game. We were both down low and by the end, they were going to beat me. We were both at 1 health and I had just broken their immunity secret (they broke mine the turn before). They drew their last card (I had 2 left). He we go. They just need to ping me and I'll be dead. Well, in typical Hearthstone fashion, they decide to be a dick first and start playing out their entire hand. I guess they hadn't been paying attention to their deck because they played Arcane Intellect. They took 3 fatigue damage and it was over. I won. Quest complete.

15+ Year Old Account
    Silence priest is so funny. Had a 10/10 on board on turn 2 against a jade druid. And lots of buffs in hand! Get rekt druid filth! Let's hope they don't evolve and start to use Naturalize.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Managed to go 9 wins in Arena today with a really bad Pally deck. NO Truesilver, Equality, Consecrate, Aldor, or Steed. My minion quality overall was solid though, I had some dragon synergy, and three Bonemares which is essentially a slightly more expensive Steed.