[TV] Syfy Pilots

Normally I wouldn't consider posting about a pilot unless it was a significant or well known IP. However looking at the latest pilot scorecard from Variety magazine it looks like Syfy has gone to series pickup on nearly all of them. I believe this to be a good indicator of the direction in which Syfy is moving with their programs.

I haven't been too big a fan of Syfy since well.... before the namechange prolly ?

But it seems like they've changed their stripes and invested in some writers and production values that might be above a fanfilm.

The Expanse was well done, although it remains to be seen if Season 2 will be my "must see"... Season 1 benefitted from the Xmas drought.

Haven't heard/seen much of any of these yet. The brief trailer I saw for Inc. looked interesting enough, but lacked any details.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got zero interest in any of those things described in the picture. Maybe the last one (Prototype) is something I could take a look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    SyFy had a good now, now time to run their channel back into the ground!

Really how half that list is decent though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Normally I wouldn't consider posting about a pilot unless it was a significant or well known IP. However looking at the latest pilot scorecard from Variety magazine it looks like Syfy has gone to series pickup on nearly all of them. I believe this to be a good indicator of the direction in which Syfy is moving with their programs.

Might be a good thing...or it might be they are just throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall to see what sticks.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.