Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How does CM and crit % work under Combustion? Is it our character sheet % crit that gets converted into mastery or is it our "hidden" CM total crit?

It is rating. Crit to mastery is just so your gear's crit rating isn't wasted.

That's a needed change, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    It is rating. Crit to mastery is just so your gear's crit rating isn't wasted.
    You know, you take that for granted but Warrior has a 100% crit ability that doesn't give them anything for their crit rating. Of course they don't stack crit like Fire, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    You know, you take that for granted but Warrior has a 100% crit ability that doesn't give them anything for their crit rating. Of course they don't stack crit like Fire, but still.
    "grating you Mastery equal to your critical strike STAT". Unless there is a funny mechanism going on that doesn't match the description, I believe he is correct.

I think this change is interesting. We have 5% more Ignite dmg during Combustion, but outside it, we will have to fish a little more for HU proc. Also, it increase the potential dmg of Dragon's Breath and Flame Strike.

I also think it is needed in some ways. In beta, my mage has > 50% crit with just pre-raid gears. So if later on, if I can stack around 70% crit, I can potentially become a God.

Completely fine with this change tbh. I love both Cinderstorm and DB and welcome an increase to their oomph (particularly because the DB legendary is so awesome). Yes it will be a slight overall damage nerf for many people, but I think we can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by HTowN View Post
    "grating you Mastery equal to your critical strike STAT". Unless there is a funny mechanism going on that doesn't match the description, I believe he is correct.
    I'm not really sure what you are saying here. Combustion just takes your crit rating and adds it to your mastery rating. You can try this out for yourself and see, it doesn't take the passive crit we get or anything. So ignite damage does not increase during combustion since ignite can't crit.

This change helped our AOE dmg though which is kinda cool. Im fine with it overall.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    I'm not really sure what you are saying here. Combustion just takes your crit rating and adds it to your mastery rating. You can try this out for yourself and see, it doesn't take the passive crit we get or anything. So ignite damage does not increase during combustion since ignite can't crit.

This change helped our AOE dmg though which is kinda cool. Im fine with it overall.
    Yeah, just tested. Believe you are right.

On other note, will Cinderstorm be the best lvl 100 talent with this change?
    Last edited by HTowN; 2016-08-24 at 02:34 AM.

Curious.
    How much Crit Rating = 1% Crit at 110?

I can't seem to find that information... :S
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

All depends on boss fight, I would think. If there are more than 2 to do damage to, I would take Cinderstorm. Otherwise, Kindling is still best for single target, IMO, as getting more combustions per fight is optimal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fire's legendaries got a few buffs today. A lot of other class legendaries got nerfed too.

Koralon's Burning Touch: 250% > 350%
    Marquee Bindings of the Sun King: 200% > 300%

No changes to the helm though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Curious.
    How much Crit Rating = 1% Crit at 110?

I can't seem to find that information... :S
    if im not mistaken, it should be something like 350 pr 1% crit.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2016-08-26 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    It is 350.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Fire's legendaries got a few buffs today. A lot of other class legendaries got nerfed too.

Koralon's Burning Touch: 250% > 350%
    Marquee Bindings of the Sun King: 200% > 300%

No changes to the helm though.
    where do you guys see these changes? i'm logged in on both beta and live and it shows the same numbers.

also, adventure guide on LIVE is missing a few legendaries. anyone notice that?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    where do you guys see these changes? i'm logged in on both beta and live and it shows the same numbers.

also, adventure guide on LIVE is missing a few legendaries. anyone notice that?
    thats odd coz the legendaries show the new buffed stats on beta, maybe the adventure guide hasnt been updated, the items themselves show the new stats tho atleast for me.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    thats odd coz the legendaries show the new buffed stats on beta, maybe the adventure guide hasnt been updated, the items themselves show the new stats tho atleast for me.
    hm, my beta shows old stats. weird
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Can we hide the fire orbs that come with the artifact yet? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    Can we hide the fire orbs that come with the artifact yet? :|
    nope, they are part of the exciting class fantasy of legion fire mage

Deleted
    They hide if you spend Phoenix Flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    nope, they are part of the exciting class fantasy of legion fire mage
    But i don't want them ;_; Like with the new druid forms while i play my Druid ;_;