Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Following the sense of this thread, it should have been either a trolly post, a sarcastic comment or a spoiler from before christ was born. (Or even just a spoiler that has something to do with either Illidan or Gul'dan)

If what you wrote is true, you are a cunt.

All there is to say.
    How mean!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I THINK the next expansion might be Legion related but don't quote me on this! Just speculation!
    Dude, use spoiler markings!!!!

FYI spoiler markings are completely useless without a warning for what they are spoiling.

If you post in a WoW fansite forum in a WoW centric thread and use spoiler tags to hide spoilers for a completely unrelated franchise, that should be treated the same as not having spoiler tagged at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Tyrion is half Targaryen who will eventually mount Viserion (which explains why Tywin hated him)
    Catelyn Stark becomes a zombie (I kid you not)
    Arya becomes a super faceless ninja killer
    The last two are hardly spoilers anymore. Just like yoda dies cant be considdered a spoiler anymore. THe first one is pure speculation.

No real spoilers to be had here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The last two are hardly spoilers anymore. Just like yoda dies cant be considdered a spoiler anymore. THe first one is pure speculation.

No real spoilers to be had here
    Exactly. Why do you think I didn't apologise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Okay people, you don't need to repeat "THIS ISNT NEWS" 100 times. I for one have never seen this so thank you OP!
    100 - 5 = 95. You where 95% wrong
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-02-15 at 11:53 AM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading this thread and seeing the spoiler rage has given me my morning giggle.

I hope Illidan is a good guy, I've always identified with him as I have a twin brother who's also a bit of an arsehole with a holier-than-thou attitude.

The Burning Crusade may have been a very good expansion for gameplay and the like but the story of the expansion was like a botched organ transplant, it was all over the place and characters like Illidan and Kael'Thas just got shafted. Lady Vashj was the only one of the Illidari people that was anything like her previous appearance in WCIII

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Oh, you are a cunt. I wish you a very unhappy life.
    1st is still only speculation.
    2nd has been confirmed to not happen on tv.
    3rd is already happening.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

What? Illidan is in next expansion?