Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doing it since wrath , 19 alts this year.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Just wanted to pop in to say I got it in Cataclysm, and gloat a bit. For a while I was the single person on my server with it, but riding around on a giant pink cock metaphor loses its fun after a while.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

9th char leveled from 98 yesterday (was sitting there for months). No high hopes but since i got HH mount this year youll never know (only 1 dps only spec [rogue], rest tanks [2 palys 1 drood 2 warrs and a dk] or healers [priest and sham] so ques are non issue)

Deleted
    I got 22 characters to max level, will try to get all of them to the boss every day. Thankfully, I have next week off. But I am not expecting much. Got my grumpus mount some days after a buddy with half as many max level characters, he even got 2 in the event. And one of the FL mounts dropped for me last week. I fear, my loot luck is depleted ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I did it today on 2 characters, but the dps que was like 15 minutes while my healer was near instant.

Some people in this thread must be unemployed or disabled because 15+ alts every day is absurd time-wise. Are you getting paid to do so?

I'll probably just do it on my healer from now on, 'cuz those ques are brutal as a dps.

Gl to everyone though.
    Well it's not that much. I got through yesterday in about 2-2,5 hours, including garrison management. Most of my alts are tanks or healers, though, and I did most runs with my buddy, so we could combine tank+dd or healer+dd to queue up faster. And I got home from work 1,5 hours later than usual because of the damned workload and train delays. At least, as long as the event is fresh, I expect groups to pop up frequently. 2nd week will be slower - but I have a vacation there.

I've had it since 2011 but I never use it. Its pretty ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a grraaaaand total of 2 tries a day, woopie doo da, been trying to get the mount since... I dunno, 2010 or 2011. Same for the HH mount.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Finally got mine today. Feels good man.

i have 1 x 100 haha gl & hf but i have better things to do with my time...

32 runs so far, nothing at all. Woe is me.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    6 chars, don't care if I get it tbh. got the blue nether rocket which not only looks better, but is also rarer too.

though I never use that either tbh.

Seven. Wow. Some of you people have character stables which are kind of mind blowing.

I got mine in 2012 and imo if you want to get it even 10-15chars a day isn't enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Having 12 alts ready, 24 trys thus far and nothing :-(
    But tbh i dont want this mount to ride or just as "+1 mount", i just want the FoS that comes with it
    I dont know why blizzard handle the festival mounts with such a low droprate, they should have added an alternate way of gaining the festival mounts for players that are attending the event for like 5-7 years!
    Same with world bosses, they should drop a "shard" each kill which are BoA and can only be obtained on firstkill of the week per char, so that you can buy the mount after lets say 200 kills or smthing!

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I did it today on 2 characters, but the dps que was like 15 minutes while my healer was near instant.
    Some people in this thread must be unemployed or disabled because 15+ alts every day is absurd time-wise. Are you getting paid to do so?
    I'll probably just do it on my healer from now on, 'cuz those ques are brutal as a dps.
    ofc the you got no life comes from a "murican" the dps queue in eu is like 5 mins.
    So doing it on 15 toons this year

TIL that you don't have to be in the dungeon to receive the box. Is it just for me?

Deleted
    Gonna try with main only this year, maybe it makes my RNG be higher and not spread it on alts

Deleted
    Going at it with 37 Alts this year and it is taking my whole day after work from 1600 to 2200 ~ 6hours, waiting for longer dds to pop the invite and such. It is horrible... but hope dies last If a Love Rocket would be tradeable at these odds, I am pretty sure there would be people buying that for SEVERAL million Gold, as this is the rarest mount in the entire game... nothing even comes close.

Buying something for more than a million gold would take a lot of trust. (Character gold cap, and all that.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Another day, another disappointment, MAYBE tomorrow D:
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

8 Alts this year. I got HH last year after a long time of trying. I have 3 tanks, 1 healer and I don't normally heal but it is super easy to heal, four dps. The wait isn't too bad.