Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Uggor.

I had a mason of 4VTs and an IC by the end of Day#1, could have been such a force for good but alas both scum teams were after my blood (<3 Lysah for the jail N1).

As those who haven't played with an IC before it changes the dynamics of the game and has its positives and negatives too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    As those who haven't played with an IC before it changes the dynamics of the game and has its positives and negatives too!
    It was interesting tbh, looking at the logs poor cop didnt get a single tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah IC + PM's is really strong for town.

Had to block cop several times since we apparently never had a doctor PMing the IC or at least he never told me about it, so bomber got kind of screwed on that one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Yeah IC + PM's is really strong for town.
    This is why I gave scum a *SLIGHT* numbers advantage. With all of them able to kill each other, plus the town force, I knew it would prove to be difficult indeed for scum to be completely effective.

And Lysah, I was just saying there were some things that certainly went strongly against town, and they still pulled it off; I think if the scum teams hadn't been adamant on killing each other, and we didn't have 2 VTs stop playing it would have proven even more balanced.

All in all, I am happy with how the balance played out. I'm happy with the game in general.

Thanks for the game! Not a fan of PM's with IC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Uggor, I had fun while I was able to play. Congrats town for pulling off the win.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I had a lot of fun! Thanks for running the game, Uggor!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really can't believe I lived to end game. As the lurker cop.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a crazy game. In the end, I was pretty surprised town won, with our two unfortunate dropouts.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    I really can't believe I lived to end game. As the lurker cop.
    Good things happen when you trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Had to block cop several times since we apparently never had a doctor PMing the IC or at least he never told me about it, so bomber got kind of screwed on that one
    I was trying to compartmentalize the information. Just in case you weren't what you said you were...

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Good Game. Thanks for setting it up Uggor.

I do wonder what it would be like to have done this one without being the IC. Also, I was pretty surprised more scum didn't PM me after I was confirmed. They really could have confused things (especially since I wouldn't have had any problem lynching Bomber the first couple of nights...and Graeham right up until the night I died :S)

I have to chime in.

This was a fun game. The PMing was an interesting twist, and I am glad I got to experience it. This game also showcased the absolute amazing power of an innocent child - had the IC died randomly on N1, I think the town would have been royally screwed. So all in all, this was a game for the history books, and one we can point back at to make heated discussions in the mafia thread. Thanks for hosting it Uggor, and sorry to my teammates for drawing your team. The curse of Danner always losing is still impossible to beat!

My only gripe is that I just don't like being scum much, and I keep on drawing scum roles. But that's hardly fair criticism of the game!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]