Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Illidan - Might join the Alliance?

Is it reasonable to expect that Illidan might join the Alliance in this expansion, since he has such close ties to the Night Elfs and the Elven lore?

Guldan freeing him and seeing the Alliance trying to fight the Legion on all fronts might just give him the motivation to join them and abandon his evil ways.

Do you think we will see Illidan joining the alliance in Legion?

Oh yeah, the Night Elfs that banished him for ten thousand years. He loves those guys!

The night elves who held him prisoner for 10,000 years then banished him for doing what had to be done to save them all? Unlikely

Heck, i reckon there's even more chance of him joining the Horde than there is the alliance seeing it was Kael'thas's blood elves that came to his rescue (but he won't, he will stay neutral)

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to convince him first to even help out in the first place. After all, he has been royaly fucked one time after another. Interesting pipe dream, but it has been mentioned that at *some point* he'll be leading the Illidari again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    Oh yeah, the Night Elfs that banished him for ten thousand years. He loves those guys!
    he is crazy in love with one of them you know.

illidan will be neutral
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    yeah he does actually, he sacrificed everything to save his race and it was Malfurion who banished him, now with that guy gone, i see no reason for why Illidan wont return to the night elfs... if Tyrande allows it that is

7+ Year Old Account
    If anything, Illidan will try to take over the Illidari once again and therefore the player Demon Hunters. Illidan will never join a side since a majority of Night Elves still see him as a betrayer. Illidan will remain a neutral party, and might even side with the Burning Legion once or twice just to get more power, even though his end-game is Sargeras's destruction.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Who is to say he's even alive as in "inside the body". I mean it's almost sounding like Guldan is lugging around his corpse for whatever reason. The actual information on the main page for legion flat out stated it was just a corpse and that he was in fact dead. The only live Illidan that I recall seeing so far was in the DH chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the dumbest thing ever...

no, illidan will not side with the alliance, he will not side with the horde either.

illidan will side with illidan, and dish out/receive help as he sees fit
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Who is to say he's even alive as in "inside the body". I mean it's almost sounding like Guldan is lugging around his corpse for whatever reason. The actual information on the main page for legion flat out stated it was just a corpse and that he was in fact dead. The only live Illidan that I recall seeing so far was in the DH chain.
    He fights Gul'dan in his own body. He's himself.

I for one wellcome our naga/old god masters.

its always refreshing when im shaking my head while reading a post and then see it was jaylock
    no illidan wont join the alliance but he will fight the legion

10+ Year Old Account
    He will stay neutral, as Darion Mograine did in WotLK
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Illidan scoffs derisively at our silly little faction squabbles.

He has more pressing matters to attend to.

Was gonna lecture OP about warcraft lore, but its jaylock -_- nice bait

Its not a matter of illidan signing up to play nice with the alliance, its a matter of the night elves no longer rejecting him

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm illidan has his own faction "The Illidari" and he DOES NOT give a fuck about the Alliance or Horde.

Illidan will remain neutral and probably establish his own kingdom.

Imagine if Illidan creates a faction to rival the Horde and the Alliance? People start joining his faction as an attractive alternative, but not being hostile to the other two.

Deleted
    Illidan won't have anything to do with mortal affairs over some bullcrap land ownership or who killed who first so I will start a war and etc.

Deleted
    He'd more probably join the Blood Elves than the people, who banished him from his homeland for saving them.