7+ Year Old Account
    RAP

Rap Performance

"Apparently," J. Cole| Review | Music Video
    "Back to Back," Drake
    "Trap Queen," Fetty Wap
    WINNER: "Alright," Kendrick Lamar | Review
    "Truffle Butter," Nicki Minaj featuring Drake and Lil Wayne | Review
    LOSER "All Day," Kanye West featuring Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom and Paul McCartney

Rap Song

LOSER"All Day," Ernest Brown, Tyler Bryant, Sean Combs, Mike Dean, Rennard East, Noah Goldstein, Malik Yusef Jones, Karim Kharbouch, Allan Kyariga, Kendrick Lamar, Paul McCartney, Victor Mensah, Charles Njapa, Che Pope, Patrick Reynolds, Allen Ritter, Kanye West, Mario Winans and Cydel Young (Kanye West featuring Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom and Paul McCartney)
    WINNER: "Alright," Kendrick Duckworth, Mark Anthony Spears and Pharrell Williams (Kendrick Lamar) | Review

Kanye just butt hurt today after getting stomped.

Well a lot of artist types do crazy stuff. Seems he's really good at keeping himself in the cultural eye.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don't agree, I like many of his songs, I however don't like the antics. But I could say the same about a lot of artist. I also am aware that. Like say Axel Rose, I think he is one of the best front men ever.

Marilyn Manson is another along with Kid Rock, Pantera, also I don't have to limit that to music, I can say the same thing about any form of entertainment like political punditry.

Kanye is no worse or better than anybody else in the Entertainment business.
    I can think of nothing he has produced that qualifies as music; garbage, noise, inhumane torture device, those he has made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    It just feels to me that he uses the "my great grandfather was a slave" card a lot, while his knowledge of how slaves actually suffered, including his great grandfather, is equal to everyone else's, black, white, or yellow. I don't deny he may have faced hardships because of being black, but for his generation that's because of racism, not slavery.

What I mean to say is, while in the late 19th and early 20th century racism may have been a direct byproduct of slavery, in 2016 it no longer is. Racism now exists as its own entity. We're not racist cuz we enslaved people before, we're racist simply cuz we hate races other than our own.
    I agree and understand most of what you said, but Kanye but check these out.

Both of those clips he holds the same attitude towards other black people and anybody else critical of him, so I don't think it always has to do with race.

That doesn't excuse his remarks, but I think it is important to understand where he is coming from. I also don't think he is playing a race card as much as he is playing up anything he can for publicity.

Not saying I agree with him either, and his talent sure as hell doesn't make up for his mouth and the stupid things he says ALL THE TIME, but I do think part of why he is popular is because people find him interesting and at least in the past bought his music.

Kanye is $53 million in the hole, so I am sure he better think of something to sell this last ablum, because if it drops like a rock, stick a fork in him.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he doesn't write the music for his songs, someone else does it for him. He probably just writes the lyrics and sings. Which is fine really, most rappers do the same. Problem is, every single lyric I read from him seemed to be over the top stupid. Like no talent, reason, or rhyme. Like most proper rappers would read his stuff and think he's a joke for calling his music "black music."
    Ok fair enough, I can't disagree with any of the points made, but he does perform his own music right, I mean somebody or lots of them shell out money to hear him perform or watch him in many cases self destruct right?

And he generally does this through Music, even if some don't like it.

As for the Article, I wouldn't lose my shit any more over IT than Mel Gibson sounding off about Jews or Women, the guys angry, and he stupid, but just like Kanye I like some of his work, does that at least make sense?

Is Kanye a Racist, well possibly, and I say that even though he is a father of two biracial kids. The problem though is he has a LOT more problems than just being racist, the guys got some other things going on which are much worse.

Like owing $53 Million

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I can think of nothing he has produced that qualifies as music; garbage, noise, inhumane torture device, those he has made.
    Well that is a subjective Opinion, I actually like a few of his songs and have some of his albums, I think he is a hell of an artist when he isn't doing crazy.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Black people shouldn't beg white people for a small loan of a billion Dollars.

Oh wait, he doesn't want a loan, he wants an investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree and understand most of what you said, but Kanye but check these out.

Both of those clips he holds the same attitude towards other black people and anybody else critical of him, so I don't think it always has to do with race.

That doesn't excuse his remarks, but I think it is important to understand where he is coming from. I also don't think he is playing a race card as much as he is playing up anything he can for publicity.

Not saying I agree with him either, and his talent sure as hell doesn't make up for his mouth and the stupid things he says ALL THE TIME, but I do think part of why he is popular is because people find him interesting and at least in the past bought his music.

Kanye is $53 million in the hole, so I am sure he better think of something to sell this last ablum, because if it drops like a rock, stick a fork in him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok fair enough, I can't disagree with any of the points made, but he does perform his own music right, I mean somebody or lots of them shell out money to hear him perform or watch him in many cases self destruct right?

And he generally does this through Music, even if some don't like it.

As for the Article, I wouldn't lose my shit any more over IT than Mel Gibson sounding off about Jews or Women, the guys angry, and he stupid, but just like Kanye I like some of his work, does that at least make sense?

Is Kanye a Racist, well possibly, and I say that even though he is a father of two biracial kids. The problem though is he has a LOT more problems than just being racist, the guys got some other things going on which are much worse.

Like owing $53 Million

- - - Updated - - -

Well that is a subjective Opinion, I actually like a few of his songs and have some of his albums, I think he is a hell of an artist when he isn't doing crazy.
    To be an artist one must create art, I do not consider what my granddaughter does in her diaper to be art.....

Deleted
    Calling him a racist goes a bit far, the Kardashians are white people mixed with Armenian. Hes just an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be an artist one must create art, I do not consider what my granddaughter does in her diaper to be art.....
    I don't find this comparison logical or objective, You don't like Kanye West or his Music, so what.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find this comparison logical or objective, You don't like Kanye West or his Music, so what.
    It logical for reasons I dont feel like going into. I dont know if I would like his music, if he ever makes any then I can tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to ask Kanye West to stop commenting on . . . anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he is rich or famous, because that doesn't immune one from the experience of being black. I don't always agree with the things Kanye does, but if his skin color was white, I think he would get half the grief he normally gets.
    If he was white, I'd hate him just as much.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think I would hate him even more.

"White publications"

Can't tell if this addle-brained degenerate is joking or not.

The term he's looking for is Jewish publications. (A tautology)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    It logical for reasons I dont feel like going into. I dont know if I would like his music, if he ever makes any then I can tell.
    That isn't ow logic works at all, as for your taste in what music is, I don't really care, I am sure I am likely to disagree with you on anything else you would consider music good or otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Kanye West was raised in a middle-class background with parents who were an English Professor and a former Black Panther member who later became a religious councillor.

Besides his parents divorcing when he was so young he probably doesn't even remember, the man never struggled in his life.

This racist can fuck right off.
    My guilty pleasure is watching Keeping Up with Kardashians. It is just absurd to watch the way of life of the 0.1%. Million dollar birthday celebrations, giant mansions with car park for every family member, presidential penthouse suites when they are on vacation. Wathcing family members bitch about not getting a seat @ Victoria's Secret because the daughter - who gets to be angel, dont want them to take away focus from her, is exotic entertainment.
    None of them have any real talents besides brand, they are just plain, rather mediocre persons who ended up in a absurd abundance due to heritages (their father left them with 100 mil dollars).
    It is the way of the free market i guess and the Kardashians/Jenners at least acknowledge they are blessed.
    But it becomes embarrassing when the fortune dwindles and accusations and petty behavior starts to surface.
    Kanya should frankly be eternally grateful to all the people of all races who bought and promoted his music.
    If he no longer want to sell music to white people in US, Eu, etc., he's using the right methods. Doubt that all the new and upcoming talents feel the same way though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Haha ok fair enough, I am sure there are plenty who only dislike him because of his skin color, however if someone called Kanye a racist also, I think that is also too a fair judgement.

I just think if people are freaking out about what he said but give pass to Mel Gibson as an example yeah, I would say that is Anti Semetic, Racist and Sexist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    "White publications"
    Can't tell if this addle-brained degenerate is joking or not.
    The term he's looking for is Jewish publications. (A tautology)
    What about Rolling Stone makes it a Jewish publication over a White or even a Black publication?

We're not racist cuz we enslaved people before,
    No, we enslaved people because we were racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't ow logic works at all, as for your taste in what music is, I don't really care, I am sure I am likely to disagree with you on anything else you would consider music good or otherwise.
    I like classical, jazz, Motown, Pop, Rock, dixie, the blues, country..... basically most genres but (c)rap and hip hop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like classical, jazz, Motown, Pop, Rock, dixie, the blues, country..... basically most genres but (c)rap and hip hop.
    Classical yes, Jazz Yep, Motown eh some things, Pop same, Rock Yep, Dixie never heard any, Blues yep. Country HELL NO! I don't like Rap or Hip Hop much either.

I would consider Kanye more Pop, but I do like some of his artistic style, and I do think he tries to make music to get the listener to think, which probably gets lost in all the other songs he does that are popular along with his antics.

Like owing $53 Million
    Hehe i'll admit I do like the occasional Gibson. It would also be unreasonable for me or anyone to disagree that it's respectable what he tried to do through the medium of music. But apparently, according to the God, everyone liked his music before he got big and too full of himself.

I don't think he's a racist. I think he's way too busy with himself to hate any specific race or person. He apparently has whole corporations to hate. The two videos you linked illuminate that beautifully. And it's like the hosts are purposefully playing with his emotions ><
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Kanye was and always will be an idiot

Music knows no color. You hear it, you don't see it