Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not totally against the mastery staying the same now. I just don't lose my shit over the possibility of exploring what it is likely changing too. Because I have my doubts it will be remaining the same. If beating me up will get things moving in the direction you want it to go then feel free to continue. But I will continue to speculate on how the new system will be instead of whining about how the other one is best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    Or maybe just add something which isn't going fundamentally against how druids played the last 6 expansion, against how the majority of the encounters (both group and raid) are designed and maybe actually offer that added gameplay and complexity via talents, instead of forcing it via some rather crude, restricted core class mechanic. But well, you can't really expect that, if all they can come up is several ways of "how make swiftmend perform not as a single target emergency heal" (and several others which just outright buff throughput of spells we use on priority/CD anyway).
    I kind of like change. They also do it all the time. I think disc priest can testify. If I end up just a tank healer I will go for it. Doesn't matter that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I kind of like change.
    Changing something for the sake of change is just bad, and liking it just for the sake of being different - well you can, I don't. I've been playing my druid since day one, and quite honestly, I don't need some half-assed changes, which is just going to yield the same result as every single time they tried to reduce HoT spamming (making it more demanding or however you want to call it). We'll still spam rejuvenation all day, it will still be hotfixed within weeks of release if it doesn't perform as needed, which isn't all that unlikely given that they currently have it tuned for two HoT stacks to begin with.

They also do it all the time. I think disc priest can testify. If I end up just a tank healer I will go for it. Doesn't matter that much.
    Those disc redesigns were caused for cross class balance purposes this time, and also to actually give disc a unique role, i.e. shields get rid of shields, and try a more thoroug implementation of attonement.