Deleted

CM Gold going rate

Hey there, throwaway post is throwaway.

But I digress, can you fine ladies & gentlemen give me an idea on the going rate for 8/8 CM on your server?

Theres a guy on mine (AN EU Horde) who's offering 225k for 8/8 as a carry.

Deleted
    I've bought a few for alts, all in the 180k-200k range. I reckon it might go a bit cheaper the further we go into WoD and closing in on Legion. Same thing happened at the end of MoP.

- I for one hope the same thing will happen with Mythic Arch kills ;-)

Hope you find a decent cheapish group.

I think I saw ads for 250k, but it's been a long time since I've seen groups selling it for gold instead of cash.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My group does sales for 250k - Oceanic realms.

I was considering buying one on my war for the transmog and the prices were around 200k.

But they announced that you will unlock everything so I stopped paying attention to prices a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Why you want to pay for it just get some soul capacitors or caster equivalent trinkets from HFC and its a complete faceroll to do CMs. Totally over the top to pay anything they re far easier than MoP was. However if you still want to pay to get it 250k is the global average.

Also you don't have to do it on alts just do it on one toon and you can buy an unlock all token in Legion for all your characters.
    I think when you don't have experience with them, they don't seem easy. And then there's getting a competent group together.

My group sells for 200k and advertise a 2 hour clear, based in the US

Deleted
    175k-250k EU

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Why you want to pay for it just get some soul capacitors or caster equivalent trinkets from HFC and its a complete faceroll to do CMs. Totally over the top to pay anything they re far easier than MoP was. However if you still want to pay to get it 250k is the global average.

Also you don't have to do it on alts just do it on one toon and you can buy an unlock all token in Legion for all your characters.
    I just got my first 8/8 last night, spending maybe five or so days to get them all. Just to add my two cents though I think one reason why some people wanted a carry before was indeed the lack of groups. I didn't get quickly geared for cms at the start of WoD & as a result I missed the initial waves of groups doing them. After the first couple of months or so groups on the Blizzard lfg were almost non existant since so many players had them already and from what I heard open raid also fell into a lull. So many players got caught in that period of easy to find and join groups not existing in bountiful amounts. It wasn't until the expected second wave of cm groups (typically brought about by the looming deadline of them being removed, plus all weapon looks being unlocked by one 8/8 toon) that helped me get my gold groups since Blizzard lfg was full of them again.

250k of KT

I need to do them still. So probably will just buy this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    150-200k for a 2 hour run is fair. More expensive or longer time means a bad booster.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail