Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Defending the country does not mean going to Iraq and murdering their population for no reason like that Marine did. Iraq has never been a threat to the US.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if I ask someone if they want to make america great again and then punch them, does that mean Trump supporters gotta address that and apologize?
    Well lets keep it in context, That someone would have to be a Black US marine and when punched the word white power! or nigger would need to have been voiced. so yes. One should defiantly want to know if that man is a trump supporter and what other trump supports feel about those actions, and if they would condemn or condone the action. It should in no way be brushed off as a nothing burger.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by killtehnoob View Post
    Asking if someone thinks black lives matter =/= part of the black lives matter movement. But good job with the troll thread, it's up to 14 pages. No one has identified them as part of black lives matters except right wing dipshit news outlets. Keep up the good work, but trolling mmo champ isn't hard.
    Thank you very much captain gullible. If a group of guy's wore a white klan outfit, but weren't official members, nobody here would say "umm.... guys, they aren't a part of the KKK" lol. But if these guy's weren't a part of BLM, has there been any "official" member that has spoke out against the assault and said they weren't members?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can't seriously be this naive.
    Which part you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    See this right here is the problem. Obama, Loretta Lynch and yes the NAACP, should be coming out immediately and condemning these types of actions, because they are in a position of authority and the burdens of leadership fall to them. (Obama as President, Lynch as Attorney General, and the NAACP as the general speaker of African American Advancements), But because all of them are black they will internally be divided and say nothing because their "street cred" will be hurt if they do not "stick up for their brothas".

I suppose our leaders are also afraid of being called "Klan with a Tan", racist or a Uncle Tom as well, because Blacks as a general rule do not respect legitimate authority unless it benefits them. We can cite this in the many riots that occur and the fact that they are almost always allowed to play out, instead of being brutally dispersed as would be the case if it was a riot by Whites or Hispanics. This whole attitude that it should be passively accepted is a major issue in the African American Community and unfortunately when no one condemns it, over time it has been reinforced as acceptable behavior.

Once these thugs are found they should be charged with Hate Crimes, violation of Civil Rights and the usual Assault, Battery, Robbery.

Same should apply if their skin color was reversed as well. That folks is true justice and equality. For the record, it's not racist to feel anger about these sorts of situations or the people. Nor is it racist to point out that most of the times when a white guy is attacked many blacks who are passerbys will glorify the act rather than offer aid chanting "whoop that white boy/ crackah" even when the attacker is clearly in the wrong.

So really, no one is racist for saying "this is bullshit" because frankly it is bullshit. It is also why people despise Blacks these days. People don't hate now because of Skin color, but because of the content of many of their people's character, They also hate the race's collective haste to play the race card, the racism and sense of entitlement they often exhibit, and their penchance for violence. But most of all they also hate the fact that when they engage of all of they above they are given an automatic "Get out of Jail, Free!" card.

This sentiment will continue to worsen until society as a collective whole forces all people to equally obey the law, and ignores the bullshit claims that they are the great great great grand-children of slaves. No one should give a shit, or be given any sympathy for acts that transpired 160+ years ago. Reparations were given. Kayni West and all others need to deal with that fact and stop living in their own delusions.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Defending the country does not mean going to Iraq and murdering their population for no reason like that Marine did. Iraq has never been a threat to the US.
    Lets not pretend that saddam was some form of legitimate government, he was a genocidal dictator who only sustained order by the threat of mass murder. We didn't murder the population the civil war on ethic/religious grounds that had been held in check by saddam did. The worst you can say about our actions where that we where lied to and that we where not good at nation building. If the only thing keeping a population from splintering and murdering each other is the presences of a totalitarian dictatorship, its not the group who removes the dictator and installs a flawed democracy fault when everyone starts blowing up the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    misguided youth, the cause of many of the worlds problems.
    Not misguided.

These are able bodied people who chose to attack someone of a different race and shout racist slogans and yell out Black Lives Matter at the same time.

These are thugs, they chose to be thugs, they are just worthless thugs. Nothing more.

So why is it people really doubt its real just because its the upstanding african americans of blm doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    So why is it people really doubt its real just because its the upstanding african americans of blm doing it?
    Because liberals so very much want to believe and promote a racial boogeyman that is somehow terrorizing the black community. They want to look for every possible narrative or avenue that shows it is some outside force or influence that is purposely keeping the black community down. They will do whatever and say whatever in order for this narrative to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    No I'm saying abuse happens, and you can minimize losses by taking precautions.
    And all women should wear anti rape devices in case they are raped(I actually agree with you I'm just making light of how if this was rape you'd be accused of victim blaming).

- - - Updated - - -

So, if I ask someone if they want to make america great again and then punch them, does that mean Trump supporters gotta address that and apologize?
    Never were a threat...?

You have a millennium of history to read about the middle east if you believe that.

I also don't get what you are trying to say with your example.... Do you mean if a Trump support should out make America great again would if tarnish Trump?

If so I would disagree as the two movements support very different beliefs. The issue of BLM is that they are trying to cast themselves as oppressed when they are not. They are trying to use righteous anger when they don't have either the merit or the reason for it. Their protests seem to quickly turn into riots and they are plagued with misinformation so no I would not consider the scenario the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlock View Post
    Never were a threat...?

You have a millennium of history to read about the middle east if you believe that.
    How was Iraq ever a threat to the United States?

Totally isolated incident, just because a few people of color commited a crime, it doesnt mean BLM are criminals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

How was Iraq ever a threat to the United States?
    I would have to explain by the Islamic faith to you as well as almost a century of constant war.

Sad as it is we have a vested interest in turning their nation to rubble anytime they reach a certain point where they pose a threat to us. I don't think I will be able to explain it in a way you will accept but here it goes.

Most of the middle east is deeply religious something the West has forgotten. They truly believe that they have a holy duty to wage war on non believers and they will carry that out to their death. The current hope that they will abandon their faith or at the very least reform it so far has been nothing but a fantasy.

You have to understand both their history and their beliefs but yes. The middle east poses a extreme threat to the west and one that will only grow larger with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Totally isolated incident, just because a few people of color commited a crime, it doesnt mean BLM are criminals.
    I think the problem is that BLM encourages this type of behavior by setting the notion into the minds of young black teens that "whites are the enemy/whites are trying to kill you" and other nonsense, leading a lot of these teens into thinking there is some sort of race war going on. From there these teens feel justified in beating up complete strangers if said strangers are white.

Beyond that BLM doesn't actually try to criticize these thugs or say "whoa, these people are not a part of our organization". I think most can read in between the lines here and realize they don't want to do that because criticizing blacks, even if you are a black person is unpopular and leads to that "Youre an uncle tom!" type of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlock View Post
    I would have to explain by the Islamic faith to you as well as almost a century of constant war.

Sad as it is we have a vested interest in turning their nation to rubble anytime they reach a certain point where they pose a threat to us. I don't think I will be able to explain it in a way you will accept but here it goes.

Most of the middle east is deeply religious something the West has forgotten. They truly believe that they have a holy duty to wage war on non believers and they will carry that out to their death. The current hope that they will abandon their faith or at the very least reform it so far has been nothing but a fantasy.

You have to understand both their history and their beliefs but yes. The middle east poses a extreme threat to the west and one that will only grow larger with time.
    Yeah, I did not ask about Islam or the Middle East. At what time did the nation of Iraq ever have the power to invade and conquer the United States?

From the OP:
    "[..] a crowd of youths cornered him and demanded he answer the question, “do you believe black lives matter?” Before knocking him unconscious and robbing him."

I wonder why people are connecting this event to the BLM movement... I honestly have no idea why...

15+ Year Old Account
    keep that head in the sand
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together