Deleted

Selfless Healer vs Eternal flame [Input appreciated] ^^

Hey all.

I started off this tier playing eternal flame, then jumping to Selfless Healer on Mythic Progress.
    Now, I know this talent is stronger than Eternal flame due to the big increase of Flash of Light healing.

Now here is my problem:

On our second Archimonde Mythic kill yesterday (With 3 healers), Flash of Light had 66% overhealing. And now I also got Mythic class trinket Warforged after kill yesterday.

Shouldn't it be an increase in effective healing and HPS if I go back to eternal flame?

I feel a lot of my healing is wasted playing Selfless Healer right now. May I be wrong?
    Last edited by mmoc9f24775311; 2016-02-19 at 01:33 AM.

I don't believe I can post links yet, but Dreamguard has a pretty good post on their website https [colon ] //sacredshielding [dot ] wordpress [dot] com/ (currently the most recent post "The Eternal Debate: Selfless Healer vs. Eternal Flame") about the overhealing of each spec. While most of the numbers/statistics were taken from progression logs many months ago, I'd say it's fairly safe to assume that in general the same rough numbers apply as long as you aren't overhealing (as in too many healers in this case). At the end of the day, it mostly comes down to what you feel more comfortable playing.
    Last edited by Dorkman; 2016-02-19 at 02:34 AM.