Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Female carers are better than Male carers IMHO

In my opinion and personally experience female carers (care givers lol) are better at their job than male carers. Obviously this is all anecdotal opinion and I have no scientific factual study to back me up nor am I saying every male carer is awful and every female carer is awesome. It's just in my experience female carers are more compassionate.

Usually I would request opinions however I admit it's probably somewhat niche however what the hell

Why would they be better than men at taking care of kids? xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Why would they be better than men at taking care of kids? xD
    It isn't about children

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It isn't about children
    Unless you are a kid or too old to take care of yourself you don't need someone to take care of you.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't about children
    Well only two kinds of care are left then: sexual and medical. Since you are into men, I guess it's medical then? Should've just called it nursing. Or is Nursing not PC enough word these days?

And yes, they are, because sexism, I mean because they are females and that's in their gender job description.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Well only two kinds of care are left then: sexual and medical. Since you are into men, I guess it's medical then? Should've just called it nursing. Or is Nursing not PC enough word these days?

And yes, they are, because sexism, I mean because they are females and that's in their gender job description.
    I find this sexism argument so tiring. Yes, women are better at, and evidently also better like, nursing than men do. This is true of all other primates as well and actually virtually every mammal.

Of course, this is an average. There are outliers, as there always is; and the ability of those outliers should be considered no matter their gender.

But really, on average, even among monkeys the male children go for different toys than female children. Just get over it, ffs.

Deleted

People that look after children are called babysitters or nannies here. Nurses are professional medical people. Carers (or Personal Assistants) are people that look after the elderly or disabled. Also WTF call prostitutes carers o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    And so Adam starts a 20 page thread where people argue the toss over words in the English language.

To cut out about 6 pages: 'Carers' is NOT the word 'careers' spelt incorrectly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    And so Adam starts a 20 page thread where people argue the toss over words in the English language.

To cut out about 6 pages: 'Carers' is NOT the word 'careers' spelt incorrectly.
    Apparently so >.>

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People that look after children are called babysitters or nannies here. Nurses are professional medical people. Carers (or Personal Assistants) are people that look after the elderly or disabled. Also WTF call prostitutes carers o.O
    And they all are called Carers in general. Child care, Medical care, Personal care (which most of the time is also medical care - old people who need care - need it for medical issues).
    And yes, prostitutes are carers. Sexual care. At least in countries where they are legalized and not stigmatized. It's just a job like any other "Care".
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I believe it's because women are more caring and compassionate by nature. We're driven by emotion moreso than men are.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Deleted
    There is no difference between the two genders... Why do people always think there is?

Deleted
    yeah female carers certainly have their perks

giggity

My brothers wife is not a prime example of this She is a bit rough... Would not want her to take care of anyone. I'm sorry for the old people she takes care of, unlucky bastards.

What I heard from her is that males are sought after because they can manage the physical stuff better than most wymn (the small ones).

Deleted
    And they all are called Carers in general. Child care, Medical care, Personal care (which most of the time is also medical care - old people who need care - need it for medical issues).
    And yes, prostitutes are carers. Sexual care. At least in countries where they are legalized and not stigmatized. It's just a job like any other "Care".
    So you knew what was discussed you just decided to be petty again, understood

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    My brothers wife is not a prime example of this She is a bit rough... Would not want her to take care of anyone. I'm sorry for the old people she takes care of, unlucky bastards.

What I heard from her is that males are sought after because they can manage the physical stuff better than most wymn (the small ones).
    In my experience men are usually more heavy handed and haphazard

Deleted
    I don't know, I wouldn't mind being taken care of some hot stud

It's just how we evolved to be. Men go out to hunt and farm and gather, women stayed to take care of the young, the old and the sick. It's the natural division of labor that develops when women are pregnant and subsequently breastfeeding for a good chunk of their life. It's only logical that women would evolve to be better at it.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whimsical Dwarf View Post
    I believe it's because women are more caring and compassionate by nature. We're driven by emotion moreso than men are.
    My experience is that women are far more likely to be emotionally manipulative in order to get what they want. I have seen quite a few cases where female 'carers' have managed to steal large amounts of money from elderly relatives through this type of manipulation.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I would prefer a female to wash my genitals.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I would prefer a female to wash my genitals.
    Some women don't appreciate the gentleness regarding male genitalia