[Books] Seveneves *Spoilers*

Anyone here read Seveneves yet by Neal Stephenson? If you like sci-fi / space books, this is a must. I'm only about 100 pages in at this point, but the story is awesome. Highly recommend!
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Yes.

Would like a direct sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post
    Anyone here read Seveneves yet by Neal Stephenson? If you like sci-fi / space books, this is a must. I'm only about 100 pages in at this point, but the story is awesome. Highly recommend!
    I have, several times now, absolutely fascinating story. I'm transfixed with the human casualties and how the book siphons down the human population so quickly and effectively.

(hope it was ok to necro this - i figured it was better than creating a new thread - Mods correct me here if I should have started a new thread)

Mods: if it's ok to necro this, could you change the title to take out "(whoa)" and put in "(SPOILERS)"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Yes.

Would like a direct sequel.
    I would really like to have seen more info on the missing 5,000 years. He touches on it a few times, but I really want that part of the story.

This is just kind of the rule for this subforum, but we like to keep discussions about a medium to one thread - so bumping that thread is fine. It happens quite a lot with TV shows, the first post of the new season is months after the last post about last season. I'll change the title.