Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I play a popular vanilla private server. I love wow. At least how it used to be. When i play retail, i really dont have fun. I just dont feel the adventure anymore. Its all about ilvl and hitting a queue to get some trivial content done. Im loving the vanilla server though. It takes so much time to get anything done. I know there are things i wont get done and im ok with that. Not everyone needs a legendary. If they did, its really not a legendary anymore and should just be a common item, since its common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, maybe I'll play a bit of legion though.

Not currently, will return for Legion.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    I've stopped playing WoW a long time ago. Played WOD a bit because it was on sale and had 30 days attached to it. Other than that I haven't actively played WoW since WoTLK launched.

Where the poll at doe?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I haven't for a while now. I had took a long break during BRF as my guild was falling apart, then came back and saw people were trying to pick things up and get back together, but it just wasn't much fun. Started PvP'ing a lot again was having an absolute blast for a while on Emerald Dream but I had previously quit RBG's after getting shafted out of Hero for brand new accounts that were being sold, and got my 2k in arenas fairly easy. Started keeping tabs on my own bg success and I had over 80% win rate, in everything minus Strand I still have the document I was keeping track of it on my other computer, and it got boring. Canceled my subscription again and am honestly not to excited about Legion. I think in general I'm done with WoW I might pick it up on sale but I take more breaks, and they are longer and when I return it is for less and less time, I think 1/2 of my returns have been after listening to Grizzly Hills music on Youtube and getting nostalgic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I play wow still, currently 13/13M

Haven't since I got bloodthirsty, might come back in Nov-Dec when beta hits and then back for realisies next March or April when Legion decides to come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played since MoP.

Tried to come back for Warlords, downloaded the trial, leveled my rogue to 90.9999. Built a bit of a stronghold, but otherwise just couldn't get back into it and got bored in like two hours.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Haven't since I got bloodthirsty, might come back in Nov-Dec when beta hits and then back for realisies next March or April when Legion decides to come out.
    But Legion will be out this Summer.

Yes have been for 10 years but currently not retail, Currently playing on a privater Vanilla server.
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been a solid year or so.

I'm still like 80% not playing Legion. I have not even been to the WoW website in many many moons.

I am having a TON of fun in Final Fantasy XIV, something I can not say about WoW in the past few years, ESPECIALLY with WoD. I had 'fun' in Cata and more-so, MoP, no fun in WoD, but the peak of the fun for me with WoW was in TBC/WoTLK.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    If I didn't have the most amazing mog in wow I would never resub. Alas, I have to resub to show off my stuff in SW.