Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    So how do you know when someone says something they know they're wrong and when they just say something that they believe is right, but is incorrect?
    Do I really need to explain to you the difference between a fact and an opinion?

Maybe that's why conservatives think they're being censored.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Oh, so people who outright say they have her automatically removed from follows and can't see her tweets/responses, it's all in their head aswell?
    Keep drinking that kool-aid, i don't expect more from the biggest SJW on this site.

How about Robert McCain, is it all in his head aswell?
    https://twitter.com/rsmccain
    How about hashtags showing support to Mccain is being scrubbed?

Or how about
    https://twitter.com/ZombieNeith/stat...05712558903296
    Imagine thinking Twitter as a company sits and singles out invididuals because they're getting butthurt. Imagine how stupid that sounds. It's a company made to make money. I'm sure Robert McCain said some vile shit since a quick google shows he's prone to do just that. This is fun, do you have any more conspiration theories?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Do I really need to explain to you the difference between a fact and an opinion?

People can have an opinion that they honestly believe on a whole host of topics.

Do you think people should be censored for denying climate change or supporting creationism?

If you disagree with the left you're called racist, it's the ultimate argument. No one wants to be a racist so they don't fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so people who outright say they have her automatically removed from follows and can't see her tweets/responses, it's all in their head aswell?
    Keep drinking that kool-aid, i don't expect more from the biggest SJW on this site.

How about Robert McCain, is it all in his head aswell?
    https://twitter.com/rsmccain
    How about hashtags showing support to Mccain is being scrubbed?

Or how about
    https://twitter.com/ZombieNeith/stat...05712558903296
    The former's just a suspended account. Happens all the time. No evidence of any conspiracy.

The latter, no evidence backing that guy up, and regardless, a year-old tweet doesn't mean it's beyond action being taken on it if it broke the rules.

One of us is "drinking too kool-aid", but it ain't me. I'm asking you for evidence to back up your frankly conspiracy-laden claims, and you've got nothing. What evidence you have provided is as likely to prove you're wrong as it is to just be irrelevant.

If I had to guess, it's much the same thing we see here a lot of the time; people get upset they were banned "for being pro-life" or whatever, when the reality is they were banned for calling everyone who disagreed with them "murderous mong-faced shitbrains" or something. That's not being actioned for your political views, it's being actioned for acting abusively to other users.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Have you measured it since the dawn of time? Heck the Greeks even observed the Young are radical while the old are Conservative. Though as Peter Hitchens acknowledged, since the Baby Boom this has been less true.
    Don't like facts so come out with a hyperbolic strawman, well done.

People can have an opinion that they honestly believe on a whole host of topics.

Do you think people should be censored for denying climate change or supporting creationism?
    No, but when they post climate change data that they've altered (or straight up invented, which is very common) with the intent of deceiving the public, they should.

Here's a fun FACT: Opinions are just as protected as facts, you are not the arbiter of speech. (Also a fact)

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    If you disagree with the left you're called racist, it's the ultimate argument. No one wants to be a racist so they don't fight back.
    If you disagree with the right you're called a SJW, it's not the ultimate argument, but it's an attempt to silence the opposition.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    What censorship?

Deleted
    No, but when they post climate change data that they've altered with the intent of deceiving the public, they should.
    Would it not just be better to directly challenge them with the actual data? Censoring it, removing the post, means that no-one can know what was said and how it was wrong.

Here's a fun FACT: Opinions are just as protected as facts, you are not the arbiter of speech. (Also a fact)
    Facts are not protected. They're either true or they aren't. The truth is their protection.

Making shit up to mis-inform the public is not a 1st amendment right, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalkapallo View Post
    Imagine thinking Twitter as a company sits and singles out invididuals because they're getting butthurt. Imagine how stupid that sounds. It's a company made to make money. I'm sure Robert McCain said some vile shit since a quick google shows he's prone to do just that. This is fun, do you have any more conspiration theories?
    Are you going to claim Mark Kern is lying aswell? And are you going to stop shitposting?

Facts are not protected. They're either true or they aren't. The truth is their protection.

Making shit up to mis-inform the public is not a 1st amendment right, it never was.
    Remember to use caps lock when typing FACT for effect.

Would it not just be better to directly challenge them with the actual data? Censoring it, removing the post, means that no-one can know what was said and how it was wrong.
    How do you do that when it's already been shared 100,000 times on facebook, and people assume it's true without fact checking it?

Can you imagine what the results would be if a news station did the same thing, while reaching far less of an audience?

Are you going to claim Mark Kern is lying aswell? And are you going to stop shitposting?
    This whole thread is filled with shitposting.

Google southern strategy. There is a reason a sizable fraction of those on the political right get called out as racists - its because they are.

I wish facebook would censor the garbage my aunt throws up.

This seems like simple conservative victim complex again.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread was never meant for honest discussion of any topic, just as a soapbox to take a few swings at the opposite political spectrum and start an argument and possibly flamewar. Closing this.

CLOSED.