Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    With my consent, doctors can empty my entire body for organs and do whatever they want with them after death, but my vagina is completely closed illegal area no matter what consent I give to a lifelong partner. That actually is somewhat of an inconsistency that I never thought about.
    You are a very considerate life partner. Guy knows you have his back lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this some kind of a sick joke???

Ask them if they'll legalize bestiality too? No not for me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    First its a klickbait its the "Liberal Youth" that suggests it, and the pull of they liberal ideas as far as they can. The "Liberals" (the party who is in parliament) is against it.
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-02-21 at 09:46 PM.

Necrophilia... no.

Incest is trickier. On one hand, consenting sex between two people of age should be allowed no matter who they are, but incest significantly increases the risk of having problems with pregnancies. Due to that, I'd have to say... also no.

two consenting adults should be able to have a romantic relationship with each other whether they're related or not. mother son, father daughter, sister brother, and all other combinations.

necrophilia... idk. if the spouse signs a waiver, or it's part of their will or something, i guess that should be legal too. but that's the only way.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Misleading title, very much so.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyldragon View Post
    Necrophilia... no.

Incest is trickier. On one hand, consenting sex between two people of age should be allowed no matter who they are, but incest significantly increases the risk of having problems with pregnancies. Due to that, I'd have to say... also no.
    it's not a significant increase.

it only increases significantly if it's continued incest. like, mom and son have a kid, those kids have kids with each other, and so on. that's when defects start to pop up. first generation incest is only like a 7% increased risk.

Deleted
    I actually feel like this is a bad deal, I mean can a man still get stiff if he is dead? Otherwise I call sexism!

I actually feel like this is a bad deal, I mean can a man still get stiff if he is dead? Otherwise I call sexism!
    sometime after death, men do get erections. sometimes a body part can stiffen up as well, creepy post-mortem movement.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's not a significant increase.

it only increases significantly if it's continued incest. like, mom and son have a kid, those kids have kids with each other, and so on. that's when defects start to pop up. first generation incest is only like a 7% increased risk.
    But making it legal gives opportunity for the multiplicative risk to happen. Which is dumb. Also makes it really fuzzy for when dads start indoctrinating their daughters into thinking its the usual to sleep with them when they hit 15. Makes it a lot easier to abuse an impressionable child before anything even happens.

I only see bad things coming from this.

Edit: Your numbers just seem to be off.

The problem with having sex close with relatives is that there is an astonishingly high chance that your offspring will be born with a serious birth defect. Take the results of a study of Czechoslovakian children whose fathers were first degree relatives. Fewer than half of the children who were the product of incestuous unions were completely healthy. Forty-two percent of them were born with severe birth defects or suffered early death and another 11 percent were mildly mentally impaired. This study is particularly instructive as it included a unique control group — the offspring of the same mothers but whose fathers were not the mothers’ relatives. When the same women were impregnated by a non-relative, only 7 percent of their children were born with a birth defect (Figure 1).
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...problem-incest
    Last edited by Pwellzor; 2016-02-21 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    But making it legal gives opportunity for the multiplicative risk to happen. Which is dumb. Also makes it really fuzzy for when dads start indoctrinating their daughters into thinking its the usual to sleep with them when they hit 15. Makes it a lot easier to abuse an impressionable child before anything even happens.

Again: this had nothing to do with parent/child relationships. It only referred to consenting siblings.

Just use a pump and then attach the base to keep the blood in. I mean technically women orifice wouldnt be able to deepen either, but its less of a problem i guess since now that shes dead you can just force yourself in without discomfort. I think the only real problem with necro is that you gotta microwave them before sex, cold and dry sex is the fucking worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    sometime after death, men do get erections. sometimes a body part can stiffen up as well, creepy post-mortem movement.
    Hmm, come to think of it, I could finally get to try pegging

One more reason liberalism should be wiped off from this planet. Necrophilia LOL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Just use a pump and then attach the base to keep the blood in. I mean technically women orifice wouldnt be able to deepen either, but its less of a problem i guess since now that shes dead you can just force yourself in without discomfort. I think the only real problem with necro is that you gotta microwave them before sex, cold and dry sex is the fucking worst.
    You seem oddly familiar with this?

Can we get obvious propaganda hit pieces like this that are blatantly misrepresenting the parties involved closed?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Again: this had nothing to do with parent/child relationships. It only referred to consenting siblings.
    See my edit. It doesn't matter.

Edit:Edit: Older Siblings can do exactly the same as parents, in fact it is likely more dangerous due to a less developed brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    meh as long as consent is given

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post

eh, i don't like the idea of banning things just because something could happen. it's like banning pet ownership just because people COULD abuse their pet. it's not suddenly going to become widespread just because it's legal. the taboo will always exist.