Looking for input on my logs and suggestions for ranks please :)

Without too much background, which isn't all that important, I'm currently 13/13M and have it on farm. I always do my best to perform well during progression anyway, so long as it doesn't affect the kill, but I'm really interested now in improving my ranks. I get pretty good ranks, I have some great ones, but there's still room for a lot of improvement and I'd love any input or suggestions you have

I've linked my best kills from the bosses I think I can improve a lot on, Mannoroth and Archimonde are definitely my weak points so far with Zakuun not too far behind.
    *All logs*
    Iron Reaver
    Council
    Gorefiend - I know I'm using fusion here when it's not the best choice but I'm on soul breaking duty so I can't change it just yet, tips on how to maximise my damage with fusion would be great though
    Iskar
    Socrethar
    Tyrant Velhari
    Zakuun
    Xhul'horac
    Mannoroth
    And finally, my worst fight Archimonde

Thanks so much in advance for reading and taking the time to look over my logs, I know there's lots there but I really want to improve and be the best enh I can :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Your ranks are fine and damn i envy you because your guild doesnt consist of countless boomkins and locks, this keeps me out of 99 ranks on some aoe bosses, i was doing way better earlier at the patch :P

Now i can suggest you about kormrok.
    Use the blademaster trinket, use it before hands appear on the boss,
    You must gather before that, 10x maelstrom,
    fireshock the boss if less than 10seconds
    pop magma totem,
    1 second at dbm alert for hands make sure you press unleash elements and liquid magma
    hands happen, take care on your orientation, so you can really hit the boss with Lava Lash
    Fire nova 1 (it is buffed from UE ) , Fire nova 2 (you use echo i assume), chain lightning (5target glyph) 1 time, fire nova ready? use it then chain again, . Not ready, chain then nova. GG

about your archimonde numbers, they are kinda low compared to other ranks. Your guild is bloodlust-ing at pull like mine.
    I suggest drop liquid magma and go for storm elemental.
    Start the fight with storm elemental, then immediately use Fire elemental, keep going. dont use feral spirits if your guild holds the ring for the start of P3. At p3, if you pop ring at land, use Asce and 2nd potion and everything .
    I do use chain lightning glyph, lava and fire nova glyphs ofc for aoe of adds at p2 and i realized liquid magma isnt that oomph there, most probably because the adds are running around.
    Storm elemental will be ready at P3 about 2nd infernals. Your guild did 6:42 to get him = After storm elemental pops out, you pop fire elemental. Thats good timing.
    You may have to go back to liquid magma if archi dies even faster but i am debating that myself.

About mannoroth
    If your guild is slow at killing imps you can just equip more mastery gear with haste. So you can buff up mastery up to 50-60% without a lot of haste loss. You will definitely do more aoe dmg and perhaps better ranks too

We had issues last December jumping to p2 before 2nd doomfire so i had to go maximum haste gear with multistrike and mastery weapon enchants = maximising passive haste. So i did some gear choices resulting in 46.94% buffed haste (125 food). This is a good bl/burst pull setup.

Deleted
    suggestion for personal ranking: Hire 15 arcane mages/sub rogues and kill boss in 30sec. Rankings currently are as unsignificant as it gets.

Why would someone use mirror on kormrok while censer is far better

Try 17 arcane mages 1 heal 1 tank and yourself. That is how you rank.