Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soloing the lvl 10 or 20 (?) quest to get redemption.

I felt so epic roflstomping all those low lvl mobs.

Deleted
    The first thing that comes in mind is for me when Lord Greyson in Stormwind sent me out to find someone who is in need of my help. The quest was to help without receiving a reward, to help others without expecting something in exchange. It felt so right for the class.

Second, the charger quest line. So epic. So wonderful. I worked so hard for that mount, I loved it ever since the nine years that have passed by now.

The Tirion Fordring quest line.

Everything Bolvar Fordragon wanted me to do.

Seeing Bolvar die at the Wrathgate.

And soon, in Legion, I guess that will be something like a conclusion for everything Ive done as a Paladin in all those years.

I was a huge noob at this game when I started playing back in BC. I played a hunter who melee'd shit and in general had no clue what was going on. My buddy quit and gave me his account with a 62 paladin. I hit 70 and went Holy and it all clicked. I've mained a holy paladin since and healing just makes the most sense.

Deleted
    Most fond memories.

When i first made my paladin in vanilla, prior to getting my own account. I made a human paladin. When i reached goldshire, a warrior duelled me. Now, i didnt know what duel meant. Being a 11 year old swedish kid, i didnt read the request before accepting. So when he started hitting me i freaked out.

Having gotten my own PC and own WoW account when TBC launched and we moved back to sweden (after having lived abroad for 6 years) i made a blood elf and started leveling. Afew days passed, and i got to ghost lands. There was a Blood elf warlock leveling, and she overpulled and was dying. I threw her a LoH and saved her life, and thus spawned a new friendship. Her name was Naruka on the server Aszune from the guild called "the zerg". She was a veteran player and raider and had reached level 70 when i had hit level 40. She boosted me through various dungeouns, mainly Zul'Farak to the point that i got the Epic 2h combination sword.

Fast forward to the prepatch of WoTLK. Now, i was still young, so i didnt really follow the game as i do today, looking at coming patches and such, i simply played. So when i logged in and saw my talents were reset with new ones, i was shocked, and happy. Later that day in a BG, a human paladin stomped me with Divine Storm. Sometime later, i was standing in Durotar late at night, and suddenly the alert came up "the zeppelin to borean tundra has arrived --" I went to invesigate, but was thrown off because i didnt have the expansion. First thing next morning was to hop onto my bike and get a copy! And the fun began. WoTLK was a big turning point for me. Its were i started doing proper raiding in current content rather than going on alt runs in Karazhan etc. WoTLK was my biggest growth period in the game. Ended with me solo healing ICC10 hc. What an enjoyable expansion.

Those are the ones that stand out the most. I could go on for ages though.

Killing a rogue with Retribution Aura while fishing in Wailing Caverns at 60, was amusing having them try and gouge me and kill themselves.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Starting the questline to craft the level 31 class quest mace. Started at 22 and i didn't finish it till 32. Used that mace till i was 47 wish I didn't delete that paladin. Leveling server first Horde side paladin on my server. Burning down the church in Strat for the mount and tabard.
    Back when holy light refunded 100% of the mana on crit heal solo healing karazan with my new found guild. I got the best crit gear you were able to pre raid and could heal for 32 mins non stop holy lights. Then blizzard decided to nerf it to i think 25% of the mana? So I stopped healing . Alot of BC memorys Tanking and doing Arenas as Ret as well.

Wrath was amazing fun being a PVP god on the battlefield. Have many memorys fighting 5-8 people at a time in WG after the battles were over. ICC raid with Divinestorm spam.

Dont have as many good memorys after Wrath cant remember much of Cata. Mists was fun but nothing really stood out as far as my paladin was concerned.

No good memorys in WoD really.

2006 Vanilla - Eye of Ragnaros dropping for my Ret Paladin on my 18th Birthday and it didn't get ninja looted! Was then allowed to raid as Ret, epic times.

I know it was a very short lived bug but being a ret pally on Ultrax heroic when we were struggling for progression and being able to basically solo the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by deadmau View Post
    2006 Vanilla - Eye of Ragnaros dropping for my Ret Paladin on my 18th Birthday and it didn't get ninja looted! Was then allowed to raid as Ret, epic times.
    U had a very honest GM, all the legendaries in my guild went to GM or MT and Rets or Shadows were not allowed in our core raid group lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Getting the Blood-Tempered Ranseur from my class quest.

Spamming divine storm in silvermoon back in cata.

Running out of mana quite frequently early on whilst levelling in TBC.

The fun of running around with 40% haste at 90 back in MoP

Some memories are from live, others are from...elsewhere, but they're memories all the same.

getting hunted upon by a bunch of scrubs I murderized on QD isle prior to 3.0, then murderizing them some more. Getting hunted by a fething premade.
    getting hunted by a bunch of scrubs I murdirezied near Colliseum when it was relevant questing area, then murdrizing them some more.

Deleted
    The countless times I reckoning bombed someone in vanilla. Usually in Arathi Basin, 3-4v1 and seeing how many of them I could hold up and kill by myself while the rest of my premade capped everything else. I wish we had shadowplay back then rather than fraps. Would have made one hell of a PvP video. This got worse after I got Sulfuras. One shotting people was funny as hell.

The moment of genuine pleasure when an undergeared rogue attempted to shank me in a fight and the slow realization they'd have that they had killed most of their mates. The confusion was funny to watch.

TBC 2s with a mage. 3s with a Mage/Priest. No idea why they didn't ask me to reroll rogue. They really should have.

Patch 3.0, soloing whole groups with just my fists and Judgement. No weapon. Funny.

The pre-nerf Ret paladin of WoTLK was comically powerful. 3s was fun too. Didn't enjoy 2s quite as much but still did okayish (2.1kish) - this was the start of the period where you could get dropped in a global out of nowhere by half the classes in the game and PvP started to lose its lustre.

I have very few fond memories of any recent expansion. Thus I hope any design choices take us back to older times.

Deleted
    Rank 1 10-man healing Thok heroic SoO.

And another one from earlier 25-man normal on the golden dragon in Terrace as a healer but that pales next to the first one.

I really loved my team back then, miss them .

Deleted
    Hitting hammer of wrath every time enemy drops below 20% and is getting away. that makes me feel like a paladin. too bad its getting removed in legion

Nothing like that for me since I'll be ditching ret come legion if these changes continue to hold, but I really do miss DI both to save someone in a wipe for quick rezzing and as a general annoyance tool. They have shit like the swapblaster and priest ability, but DI breaks stuff my ass, all priests ever do is troll people with that ability.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Nothing like that for me since I'll be ditching ret come legion if these changes continue to hold, but I really do miss DI both to save someone in a wipe for quick rezzing and as a general annoyance tool. They have shit like the swapblaster and priest ability, but DI breaks stuff my ass, all priests ever do is troll people with that ability.
    I think Divine Intervention was being abused a bit on various boss fights (not sure how mind you), which is I guess a bit more serious than trolling people with Leap of Faith etc.

Back in wrath, had a lot of top pve gear, sharpened twilight scale trinket along with whispering fanged skull. I also used two parts from the pve set for divine storm in arenas. It was fun melting faces with my resto shaman friend in 2v2.

Deleted
    Well I have been playing the Paladin-Archetype for years and years. Esp. with Diablo 2. So It was the only choice to make for me personally.

But I think one of the most iconic feelings was getting the Charger back in TBC on my Blood-Knight (Belf Pally) and riding around on it. It's still one of my most favorite Mounts in the game.
    Not to mention you had to burn down the chapel in Stratholme. Which was badass as hell.