Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Swords that look like actual swords and not some asia cosplay stuff would be great.
    Something closer to Frostmourne would have been great but I like the Blades of the Fallen Prince. You can't really convert a two-handed sword into two one-handed swords exactly without them looking disproportionate. If the first two skins had a color variation with an identical color palette to Frostmourne and other runeblades from wotlk, it would go a long way to creating the feel that these two swords are the byproducts of the Lich King's weapon. Might be something worth bringing up to the art team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Something closer to Frostmourne would have been great but I like the Blades of the Fallen Prince. You can't really convert a two-handed sword into two one-handed swords exactly without them looking disproportionate. If the first two skins had a color variation with an identical color palette to Frostmourne and other runeblades from wotlk, it would go a long way to creating the feel that these two swords are the byproducts of the Lich King's weapon. Might be something worth bringing up to the art team.
    Varian disagrees with u :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Frostmourne was more a bastardsword than a two handed sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    So I'm very late to this thread, but one question. Where can I find the source saying that Tirion Fordring is one of the four horsemen? Thought it was Koltira Deathweaver instead of Tirion Fordring. :x

The Fourth Horseman

Step 01: The Return to Light's Hope - Name changed from "Step 01: The Ebon Blade Returns" to "Step 01: The Return to Light's Hope".
    Step 02: Preparations - Name changed from "Step 02: Prepare for Invasion" to "Step 02: Preparations".
    Step 03: Upon the Hill of No Return - Name changed from "Step 03: Begin the Invasion" to "Step 03: Upon the Hill of No Return".
    Step 04: The Dead Shall Rise - Name changed from "Step 04: Raise the Tomb" to "Step 04: The Dead Shall Rise".
    Step 05: The Highlord Awaits - Name changed from "Step 05: Meet With Mograine" to "Step 05: The Highlord Awaits".
    Step 06: The Sanctum of Light (New) - Fight your way to the Hall of Champions.
    Step 07: Lady of the Light (New) - Defeat Lady Liadrin.
    Step 08: An Unholy Fate (New) - Open the Tomb of Tirion Fordring.

souce http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Graphic-Novel and few previous builds. Sadly - looks like not implemented yet (all i have seen was Koltira quest last, but campaign not finished)

Sounds great the campaing of dk, i would like to see if the lich king provide some flesh giants for the ebon blade..

even though i still hate it.

i am shocked it hasnt been added in yet
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    I still think Saidan Dathrohan or Renault Mograine would have been far more awesome than Tirion as Hoursemen.

15+ Year Old Account
    And another argument saying that death knights are metal as fuck.

Deleted
    Tirion will probably organise a new tournament after we recruit him, to find more allies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Tirion will probably organise a new tournament after we recruit him, to find more allies.
    /facepalm I would legit lol. The Ebon Tournament, damn.

Back to the topic, I am more happy about Nazgrim than anyone else, to be honest. I don't think Tirion fits, for some reason; he is too major of a character and with all the returns we have, it seems like Blizzard went a bit overboard in his case.

I still think Saidan Dathrohan or Renault Mograine would have been far more awesome than Tirion as Hoursemen.
    Isn't Sally enough? And Thoras too. They do not keep their pro-human views after getting resurrected, remember.
    Tirion is the best choice.
    First, alliance paladins are not forced to worship him anymore.
    Second, this creates conflict between factions, which is always interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerre View Post
    Isn't Sally enough? And Thoras too. They do not keep their pro-human views after getting resurrected, remember.
    Tirion is the best choice.
    First, alliance paladins are not forced to worship him anymore.
    Second, this creates conflict between factions, which is always interesting.
    Have they not messed up Taylor's death in WoD, he would ahve been an amazing addition instead of Tirion alongside Nazgrim. Rivals in life, comrades in death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Dathrohan has barely a character and basically no background. So no, that's objectively false.

Renault is a bitch. Besides, there's already Whitemane as Scarlet Crusader, there's no need to abuse the concept and sell "redemption stories" to all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Have they not messed up Taylor's death in WoD, he would ahve been an amazing addition instead of Tirion alongside Nazgrim. Rivals in life, comrades in death.
    Tirion is necessary as leadership figure. If you add someone like him, you know he's gonna be the leader. Taylor wouldn't guarantee that, he's just a less interesting mirror of Nazgrim, who also fits better than Taylor considered the way he died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Taylor is still there. I'm not an expert in necromancy, but probably his ghost can be transformed into a dk with some magic.
    He's too notable to be just forgotten in the alt Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Besides, there's already Whitemane as Scarlet Crusader, there's no need to abuse the concept and sell "redemption stories" to all of them.
    To be raised as a DK is hardly a "redemption story", btw.
    Last edited by Ragerre; 2016-05-09 at 12:50 PM.

Deleted
    Love the way the Quest chain seems to be build up too. JUST to fucking sad it is Wow and not a Epic RPG where it will have any mening. I mean Lets be honest, they wont add any more then what is it now, so after we got our 4 Epic Horsemen, they will be used to do minor garrison stuff, and then be completly forgotten when 7.1 arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerre View Post
    To be raised as a DK is hardly a "redemption story", btw.
    Well, is pretty much intended like that for Whitemane. Not like she gonna receive any peace from that but more like "here's a chance for you to do something good".
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    I still think that Taylor would make a better horseman than Tirion on the account of what I described earlier, in addition to Four Horsemen not needing a leader figure, in my humble opinion.

I still think that Taylor would make a better horseman than Tirion on the account of what I described earlier, in addition to Four Horsemen not needing a leader figure, in my humble opinion.
    The four horseman were originally Paladins, having a connection strong with the light combined with the Horsemans powers were what made them so strong. Hence why we have a martyr with Whitemane and Tirion being there as well. Taylor could only take Nazgrims spot if anyone, and Nazgrim beats him hands down in terms of how he fits (from his death) as well as his loyalty and devotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    in addition to Four Horsemen not needing a leader figure, in my humble opinion.
    Except they always had a leader figure, as long as they existed.

Dathrohan was killed and possessed by Balnazzar, which pretty much turned him into an empty husk. And Balnazzar permanently disposed of it in Cata. There's literally nothing left of Dathrohan to raise.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-05-09 at 03:13 PM.