10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we see any kind of conflict between the Ebon Blade and the Forsaken. First Galen, and now Koltira's rescue from Undercity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And seriously, do they really want horde DK to attack UC...like really ? REALLY ? REEEEALLLLLYYYYYY ?
    I don't have a real problem about attacking Undercity, the problem is that I don't give a flying fuck about Koltira.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I wonder if we see any kind of conflict between the Ebon Blade and the Forsaken. First Galen, and now Koltira's rescue from Undercity.
    Can just imagine alliance looking at this and going "We must support the Ebon blade... Just hush up about how they do everything the Forsaken do but worse!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Give us more options. Like invasive euthanasia.

And seriously, do they really want horde DK to attack UC...like really ? REALLY ? REEEEALLLLLYYYYYY ?
    ebon blade probably matters more to death knights as lorewise theyre kinda just helping the alliance and horde out as mercenaries
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Can just imagine alliance looking at this and going "We must support the Ebon blade... Just hush up about how they do everything the Forsaken do but worse!"
    I'm pretty sure they would excatly do that. I mean, is not the Ebon Blade that holds Lordaeron.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

I thought Ebon Blade had standards, but rescuing Koltira?

I had bigger opinion about them.

How cool would it be if Death Knights had to go into the Spirit Realm to visit Bwonsamdi, and recover Sen'jin to be the Rider of Famine?

Deleted
    I can see them making this fit in a larger whole where Sylvanas becomes Garrosh 2.0 after all.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    How cool would it be if Death Knights had to go into the Spirit Realm to visit Bwonsamdi, and recover Sen'jin to be the Rider of Famine?
    Cool yes, doable... yeah no.... Fightining a wildspirit (loa in the case of Bwonsambi) might be a bad idea. Specially one that is tied in to a whole faction and one that could wipe said faction if pissed off enough... Maybe we could humor him enough to be able to give up Sen'jin's soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I can see them making this fit in a larger whole where Sylvanas becomes Garrosh 2.0 after all.
    So Ebon Blade is invading faction capital and is raising dead heroes and Sylvanas has to become boss...

weve known since cata that theyre building her up to be knocked down. its just whenever that seems right.

i dont see her getting knocked out this expansions but something is definitely going to happen to her.

theres no way baine, saurfang, or lor'themar voted for sylvanas they all hate her. her being warchief just doesnt make sense my guess is she gets forcibly removed from power but not killed sometime when either vol'jin comes back or details about his death are confirmed.

then if next expac is south seas/naga we'll probably deal with her then.

i could see blizz making an azshara expansion more female focused. sylvanas, azshara, who knows maybe n'zoths a lady. as far as i know weve never heard n'zoths voice they could give it a female voice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So Ebon Blade is invading faction capital and is raising dead heroes and Sylvanas has to become boss...
    this is like the 4th time lordaeron/undercity has been raided. next were gonna find out some murlocs snuck in and stole all the plague
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The best candidate for rider of famine would be giant terrible turnip. Not only its terrible even in its name, i can't imagine anything in warcraft lore being bigger embodiment of famine.

Welcome to lore section and enjoy its logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about no? You may have a thing for redundancy, I don't.

I couldn't care less if Sylvanas dies, but as a raid boss cornered like a rat within a sieged Undercity? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirosu View Post
    Cool yes, doable... yeah no.... Fightining a wildspirit (loa in the case of Bwonsambi) might be a bad idea. Specially one that is tied in to a whole faction and one that could wipe said faction if pissed off enough... Maybe we could humor him enough to be able to give up Sen'jin's soul.
    True, but Bwonsamdi has shown before that he's not beyond reason. If the Legion wins, there will be no more souls for him. Sadly it's still unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

So I really want Whitemane as one of the Horse(wo)men...

Whitemane cant be rezed
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Whitemane cant be rezed
    She cannot be resurrected, not raised as an undead. Two different thing.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What about no? You may have a thing for redundancy, I don't.

I couldn't care less if Sylvanas dies, but as a raid boss cornered like a rat within a sieged Undercity? Come on.
    don't you understand? Sylvanas is mean to the Alliance. That obviously means all the Horde hates her and she will be a raid boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    don't you understand? Sylvanas is mean to the Alliance. That obviously means all the Horde hates her and she will be a raid boss.
    Sadly, this is very close to blizzards way of thinking.

my eyes, my eyes! spoilersss.