Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know what would be really cool ? If 4th horseman was inverted horseman. As in - horse riding a human (in non-sexual way). Like invicible riding arthas.
    I had something else on mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Raise a person who was allied with the faction we're trying to fight against, what could possibly go wrong?

You do realize that he would be just like Zeliek, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    For love of GOD, let him stay dead for once!!!
    It was just a setback, jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirosu View Post
    You do realize that he would be just like Zeliek, right?
    Yep.

And the Legion has no way to somehow exploit the fact that Kael'thas would actually help them if he could.

This plan is on the same level as Sylvanas' plan to keep Varimathras "on a short leash".

Yep.

And the Legion has no way to somehow exploit the fact that Kael'thas would actually help them if he could.

This plan is on the same level as Sylvanas' plan to keep Varimathras "on a short leash".

Not remotely the same. Kael wouldn´t be able to do anything other than blabber (like Zeliek. Hell, he would even say "the master commands it!") and there are several ways of fixing that.

Not remotely the same. Kael wouldn´t be able to do anything other than blabber (like Zeliek. Hell, he would even say "the master commands it!") and there are several ways of fixing that.
    You're dealing with an enemy which used void magic & necromancy before the Scourge was even created, has no moral restrictions whatsoever and a tonload of powerful magic users on their side.

They couldn't possibly find a way to break any magical bonds put on Kael'thas, right?

You're dealing with an enemy which used void magic & necromancy before the Scourge was even created, has no moral restrictions whatsoever and a tonload of powerful magic users on their side.

They couldn't possibly find a way to break any magical bonds put on Kael'thas, right?
    By that logic then the knights of the ebonblade, sylvanas and hell the whole forsaken faction would be under their control too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    I don't know how Koltira would even work. Isn't the whole point of Kel'thuzad's special book to recreate the four most powerful death knights to ever exist? Surely there's some sort of special magic involved. Does this mean Koltira died if they do keep him as one? If we can resurrect the dead that were previously in undeath why are we going after Koltira and not one of the powerful beings in ICC (like Lana'thel) or Alexandros Mograine? Hell, if we could resurrect previous undead why wouldn't we go for the original four? No need to create a new set when there's already one that exists waiting to be brought back.

I'm hoping it's a fluke. Koltira is a joke compared to Nazgrim and Thoras; both of which are really good choices. Until it's officially in the alpha or confirmed by blizz, I'm treating it as another demo Summon Inquisitor. If they can constantly change the model for the spell, surely they can throw around ideas for the last two remaining horsemen before locking one in.
    Did u seriously just say Alexandros Mograine? After everything Darion Mograine did to save his father, he would ask him to become a horseman again? LOL
    Do we actually know for certain Koltira is to be 1 of the horsemen and not just being saved for other reasons?

- - - Updated - - -

By that logic then the knights of the ebonblade, sylvanas and hell the whole forsaken faction would be under their control too.
    Either that or be destroyed with in a matter of minutes. Varimathras wasnt able to do anything to Sylvanas and the Forsaken.
    Last edited by mmoc910c888bcd; 2016-03-14 at 03:57 PM.

Free will > enforced will.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I am interested to see if Bolvar is ballzy enough to try to reach out mentally and try to re enslave forsaken, I guess only if blizzard makes him a raid boss
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You know who would make great 4th horseman ? Doctor Weavil. This man knows more about mind control then old gods themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I am interested to see if Bolvar is ballzy enough to try to reach out mentally and try to re enslave forsaken, I guess only if blizzard makes him a raid boss
    if arthas couldnt do that i dont see how bolvar could
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if arthas couldnt do that i dont see how bolvar could
    He couldn't but unless they forgot to update the quest, bolvar was still subconsciously tugging on the mental strings of some Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Do we actually know for certain Koltira is to be 1 of the horsemen and not just being saved for other reasons?
    nah. We just have string in files wich called
    Rescue Koltira (New) - Rescue Koltira. Map: Death Knight Campaign - Undercity. Level 98-110. Suggested level: 100. Roles: 1 damage.
    this totaly not mean that he is one of 4. It can have from vary reasons from "sylvanas can start enslaving dk" or "we need everyone we have" to "he knows about **** person and where is that person dead (person is candidate for horseman) so we need to save his ass to find that person grave".
    nazgrim confirmed as first one
    Thoras presumed as second (cause we are looking for access for his tomb and that he was mighty fighter from quest texts)
    others 2 is still no info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sylvanas would probably go "fuck you for being a human and a paladin, that's enough reason to relate you to arthas"
    What's funny is that's pretty much true.

"Ya know what? Fuck your paladin shit, fuck your human shit and FUCK for banging my sister and giving me an half-mongrel bastard as niece, I mean just FUCK OFF"

You know what would be really cool ? If 4th horseman was inverted horseman. As in - horse riding a human (in non-sexual way). Like invicible riding arthas.
    Arthas can't wait.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between bending someone's will and granting free will to a dude who would side with you once said freedom is granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What's funny is that's pretty much true.

"Ya know what? Fuck your paladin shit, fuck your human shit and FUCK for banging my sister and giving me an half-mongrel bastard as niece, I mean just FUCK OFF"
    Wait..did Arathor have a sex change?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    He didnt , I guess he didnt know that for a male its nephew.

You know who would make great 4th horseman ? Doctor Weavil. This man knows more about mind control then old gods themselves.
    ROFL. Ah, the memories!

"Why did they put a raid boss in a fucking shack? What a joke."
    "Oh god I'm MC'd and just wrecked X, Y and Z with cleaves, fucking sheep me!"
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    You know, I could keep riding the dank meme and say that if a sex change occurred, then I should have used nephew.

No, jokes aside, my native language makes no distinction between males and females, I can confuse myself at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    ROFL. Ah, the memories!

"Why did they put a raid boss in a fucking shack? What a joke."
    "Oh god I'm MC'd and just wrecked X, Y and Z with cleaves, fucking sheep me!"
    Great memories IDD , I hated that little bastard.