Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    So pissing on the argent crusade just to get the body of tirion and insult them more by raising him.
    If it means having the right people to defeat the legion then yes. For Azerothians when fighting there legion there can be no line you're unwilling to cross. None. If you have found the line and you can't cross it, by and large you're helping the legion. That's how it is.

Deleted
    I would gladly take the time to genocide the ebon blade then focus back on the legion.

If the forsaken did anything like this people would be demanding they burn.

Double standards
    Well it's all about the why.

The Ebon Blade raises people for very different purposes, usually benevolent in nature.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Exactly. Alexandros Mograine himself was literally the Ashbringer, the blade was just named after its holder. Definitely the most badass human paladin, and my favorite one in my book.
    Yeah but let's not forget he was a horseman before and that Darion killed himself to free him.

http://legion.wowhead.com/champion=839

Looks like Whitemane has been initiated into the Ebon Blade, but it's not certain whether or not she is taking Lady Blaumeux's place as a Rider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Either way, the new updates to Koltira's quests makes it even more unlikely for him to be a horseman (yay!)
    Yeah , hes just being saved from Sylvanas's sex dungeon. Hes not becoming one of our awesome horsemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/champion=839

Looks like Whitemane has been initiated into the Ebon Blade, but it's not certain whether or not she is taking Lady Blaumeux's place as a Rider.
    Yeah , I saw that before as well. Tho could be just be a normal companion(or w/e w call em) in the class hall. Kinda like Darion, Koltira or Thassarian.
    Last edited by mmoc910c888bcd; 2016-04-01 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Yeah , hes just being saved from Sylvanas's sex dungeon. Hes not becoming one of our awesome horsemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah , I saw that before as well. Tho should be just be a normal companion(or w/e w call em) in the class hall. Kinda like Darion, Koltira or Thassarian.
    I don't know about that, if you look at all the other Death Knight Champions, everyone is a pretty big name, and I think Sally Whitemane (as the High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Crusade) would be a little above being 'just a normal companion'.

I mean, ultimately the horsemen are 'just normal companions' themselves, with lore.

She looks like just another champion. I doubt the current three horsemen are green.

EDIT: Nevermind. Nazgrim is, in fact, green. (as well as Thoras but wowhead is now down for maintenance)

http://legion.wowhead.com/champion=586
    Last edited by Gnarilex; 2016-04-01 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Well it's all about the why.

The Ebon Blade raises people for very different purposes, usually benevolent in nature.
    Putress attacking the lich king was a benevolent act of kindness with some minor casualties.

Deathmaster of Defilers of Arathor - Emerald Dream - US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Plague View Post
    Putress attacking the lich king was a benevolent act of kindness with some minor casualties.
    Yeah he was just misunderstood.

Putress, the hero we needed..

Cairne or Whitemane for 4-th horsecow / horsewoman

niiiiice

so its 3 humans and an orc ?

they're all pretty strong though, you gotta admit .. and with lots of willpower

10+ Year Old Account
    Way too many humans to be honest. There are so many fallen heroes to choose from plenty of races, and they went with 3 humans and 1 orc.
    Not that i mind, but i'd like to see more variety.

Deleted
    Happy 1. of april, fools

Hint: Look at how they named him Tyrion and not Tirion..

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    niiiiice

so its 3 humans and an orc ?

they're all pretty strong though, you gotta admit .. and with lots of willpower

Keeping up with tradition. 3 humans and 1 dwarf. This time around, 3 humans and 1 orc. As I thought, Sally was going to be a horse(wo)man (well I thought it would either be her or Abendis) and as the quest flavor says, she will atone for her sins by becoming the new zeliek because obviously she won't coop with us that easily unless we can somehow eliminate her "madness".

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirosu View Post
    Keeping up with tradition. 3 humans and 1 dwarf. This time around, 3 humans and 1 orc. As I thought, Sally was going to be a horse(wo)man (well I thought it would either be her or Abendis) and as the quest flavor says, she will atone for her sins by becoming the new zeliek because obviously she won't coop with us that easily unless we can somehow eliminate her "madness".
    I think Tirion will be like Zeliek.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I would gladly take the time to genocide the ebon blade
    Well, you can always find the proper time for that. But now the Legion is #1 priority, which means the Ebon Blade has kinda a point.

If the forsaken did anything like this people would be demanding they burn.
    To be fair, the Ebon Blade resorts to these methods for the "good of all", the Forsaken for their own interests. Ofcourse the Alliance wants the latter to burn, because the Forsaken's interests goes against their own.

Quote Originally Posted by The Plague View Post
    Indeed, it just triggered a war that ended one expansion ago.

Way too many humans to be honest. There are so many fallen heroes to choose from plenty of races, and they went with 3 humans and 1 orc.
    To be fair, the original horsemen were 3 humans and 1 dwarf. But I see your disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    No idea why people keep saying this when Tirion is blatantly going to be Mograine's replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    According to the quest, it seems Whitemane is the holy zealot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I don't know about that, if you look at all the other Death Knight Champions, everyone is a pretty big name, and I think Sally Whitemane (as the High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Crusade) would be a little above being 'just a normal companion'.

I mean, ultimately the horsemen are 'just normal companions' themselves, with lore.
    Meant to say "Could be " my bad , tho now it seems like she was infact confirmed to be a horseman(woman)! Pretty happy about this , I've always liked her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, you can always find the proper time for that. But now the Legion is #1 priority, which means the Ebon Blade has kinda a point.

To be fair, the Ebon Blade resorts to these methods for the "good of all", the Forsaken for their own interests. Ofcourse the Alliance wants the latter to burn, because the Forsaken's interests goes against their own.

Indeed, it just triggered a war that ended one expansion ago.

To be fair, the original horsemen were 3 humans and 1 dwarf. But I see your disappointment.

No idea why people keep saying this when Tirion is blatantly going to be Mograine's replacement.
    You also forgot to mention , that The Forsaken have no love for others, if they could , they would just use their plague to destroy all of the life on Azeroth.

Deleted
    I can understand why you are slightly upset but it seems nazgrim is the "dwarf" of the group. XD Since last time it was 3 humans and a dwarf.