Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    the quest says make her permanently dead. so i assume that means all forms.
    That's a shame. Would have loved to have had her as one of the horsemen. Nevertheless, there are other acceptable candidates within the scarlet crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    I meant , that the story of the new SM probably isnt canon(at least I hope it isnt).
    why would it not be canon?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Technically speaking only a few know there is a new lich king. That would come as just as much of a shock to everyone. But Darion seems sure that he only wants those who are willing to inflict eternal pain and suffering upon themselves for the power to destroy the Legion, so there's nothing to worry about.
    no no
    In warcrimes it was stated that the Leaders know what happen in icecrown citadel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why would it not be canon?
    Cos they brought it back cos its a fan favorite?

Thats like saying UBRS isn't cannon for WoD.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I meant , that the story of the new SM probably isnt canon(at least I hope it isnt).
    Of course it's canon.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Thats like saying UBRS isn't cannon for WoD.
    UBRS is a dungeon, not a cannon. You might want to see an eye doctor.

its canon. so deal with it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    no no
    In warcrimes it was stated that the Leaders know what happen in icecrown citadel
    Excatly. Bolvar's warning was meant to the commoners who would live in fear knowing the Lich King never truly died, but the leaders are indeed informed of what truly happened in the citadel. Hell, Sylvanas in Edge of Night visits the Icecrown Citadel and throws a punch out of anger against the Bolvar's very ice block.

More on topic, I still don't think we'll going to see any previous villain picked for any horseman spot, nor I think we'll see anyone mindcontrolled but rather picking the role by his/her own will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh Sylvanas was NOT aware in Edge of Night that a new LK was around.
    Sylvanas at first thought it was Arthas's corpse, planted mockingly in this place of honor and sealed in a block of ice, but the silhouette was all wrong. She approached the throne and wiped her hand across the surface of the ice, peering at the distorted figure within. Human, yes. She recognized the profile of an Alliance shoulderplate. But the body was very badly burned, the flesh split open like roasted meat. He wore Arthas's crown—and his eyes—that flicker of consciousness…

They have replaced him. A new Lich King sat on the throne!
    She learns about the new LK on page one.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Eh Sylvanas was NOT aware in Edge of Night that a new LK was around.
    Except it was such awareness that stirred her anger and made her throw that punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    no no
    Which is why I said only a few people know? The vast majority of Azeroth has no idea.

Who told them I wonder. I doubt Sylvanas would bother to inform anyone else. Neither do I think would Tirion and Darion. So I guess it was us?
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tirion shared the information with at least Varian/Garrosh. The fact that the Scourge is not out of the picture and a Lich King still exists would be relevant information for the leaders of Azeroth's two largest factions, if just to give them a heads up in the case that Bolvar somehow fails at reining in the Scourge.

MAJOR SPOILER FROM ANOTHER THREAD DONT READ !

Let it be Bolvar and Varian please?? Since the latter dies and and I don't want to see him disappear from the plot entirely! Bolvar would just be badass idk if it's possible for him given his current obligations but would definitely make the four horsemen something to be reckoned with.

Then after the roster I'm led to wonder if they could betray everyone and turn evil just so blizz could use them for raid content lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    The Four Horseorcs! Nazgrim, Garrosh, Broxigar, and Grom!
    Don't you dare touch broxigar body!! Do you want us all to get cleaved?
    But on a more serious note, wasn't his body lost in the nether?

Quote Originally Posted by lucky21 View Post
    SPOILER
    You use that word but I don't think you know what it means... Bolvar is the Lich King. He isn't going to downgrade to a horseman. Had enough of Varian in life, would rather not have that dumbass in undeath. He also doesn't fit the second tier character roster they seem to be going with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    You use that word but I don't think you know what it means... Bolvar is the Lich King. He isn't going to downgrade to a horseman. Had enough of Varian in life, would rather not have that dumbass in undeath. He also doesn't fit the second tier character roster they seem to be going with.
    Thanks for the reminder of why I hate game forums lmfao... Varian dies in Legion, dummy.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky21 View Post
    MAJOR SPOILER FROM ANOTHER THREAD DONT READ !

Let it be Bolvar and Varian please?? Since the latter dies and and I don't want to see him disappear from the plot entirely! Bolvar would just be badass idk if it's possible for him given his current obligations but would definitely make the four horsemen something to be reckoned with.

Then after the roster I'm led to wonder if they could betray everyone and turn evil just so blizz could use them for raid content lol
    you can do (Spoiler) (/spoiler) replace the () with []

- - - Updated - - -

Who told them I wonder. I doubt Sylvanas would bother to inform anyone else. Neither do I think would Tirion and Darion. So I guess it was us?
    she would share it totally, there is no reason she wouldnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    she would share it totally, there is no reason she wouldnt.
    What if she wants to return and have some private revenge time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    you can do (Spoiler) (/spoiler) replace the () with []
    There was nothing spoilery about it. It wasn't even claiming two characters as horsemen.

@ lucky, I'm aware Varian dies. You can't make a Death Knight any other way. But as it stands he doesn't fit the second rate lore character direction Blizzard has gone so far.