10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    The joined the scourge willingly or not , u can see a lot of withered(ghouls, if u didnt know) trolls that , u end up having to fight and get a sample from them by using the skeleton provided by stefan. Yes , you do slaughter a lot of those small trolls to lure 3 chieftains by using an abomination, that later on are being transformed in the necropolis. I've never said that , there is a ton of them or specify , if they joined willingly or not , but they do. We know Drakuru from grizzly hills and have known and helped him for a big portion of the zone , including the dungeon where he is the first one to join and be transformed by the lich king.

Funny thing is , that we actually save one of those loa gods( the rhino near Gundrak) only to see him in the instance as part of the last boss , which doesn't make sense.
    Ok, so its the case of "i have no proof of this, but..but we can't say its not possible riiiight ?" mentality.

Funny thing is , that we actually save one of those loa gods( the rhino near Gundrak) only to see him in the instance as part of the last boss , which doesn't make sense.
    Nice proof of your selective memory. Akali was consumed after his short rampage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Shocking dks fail on holy ground
    Again
    Idiots
    haha in the follow up quest the DK have to take on Russia doing the winter. that have gone well both times massiv armies tried to do that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    No they weren't, they were desperately trying to beat the scourge back, which is why they consumed their loa and actually succeeded in stopping them, but we the players finish them off in the Gundrak instance. There was one Traitor among them who was promised vast power if he succeeded and that was drakuru.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Moorabi
    We fought back da Scourge! What chance joo thinkin' JOO got?
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Slad%27ran
    I sssee now... Ssscourge wasss not... our greatessst enemy...

The ebon blades just did what they usually do, kill anything they consider an enemy without remorse and sometimes use their corpses, just like any other undead faction. I don't get how people somehow think the ebon blade death knights are good people, especially if you consider their personal curse, they have to inflict suffering on others.
    Double standards are normal here combatbutler. You should see the eu forums.

Can people shut the hell up about the blight. Its an acid bomb. It kills faster than the alliance fire bombs. And probably is more humane.
    So shut up.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The joined the scourge willingly or not , u can see a lot of withered(ghouls, if u didnt know) trolls that , u end up having to fight and get a sample from them by using the skeleton provided by stefan. Yes , you do slaughter a lot of those small trolls to lure 3 chieftains by using an abomination, that later on are being transformed in the necropolis. I've never said that , there is a ton of them or specify , if they joined willingly or not , but they do. We know Drakuru from grizzly hills and have known and helped him for a big portion of the zone , including the dungeon where he is the first one to join and be transformed by the lich king.

Yes we see those, but we know that the Scourge started full scale invasion, just prior and had beaten the Drakkari and the argent crusaders initially, raising the dead to fight the living, this is standard practice, it is like saying the humans of stratholme willingly became members of the scourge. The difference here is Drakuru joined willingly while the drakkari died defending their lands and were risen into servitude.

You can see this quite well in the beginning of Drak'tharon, with trolls being slain and then being resurrected, the dead of that fortress belonged to the initial force that assaulted their people later on.

On Akali the Rhino god, we do not actually succeed, he is killed despite our interference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yes we see those, but we know that the Scourge started full scale invasion, just prior and had beaten the Drakkari and the argent crusaders initially, raising the dead to fight the living, this is standard practice, it is like saying the humans of stratholme willingly became members of the scourge. The difference here is Drakuru joined willingly while the drakkari died defending their lands and were risen into servitude.

You can see this quite well in the beginning of Drak'tharon, with trolls being slain and then being resurrected, the dead of that fortress belonged to the initial force that assaulted their people later on.

On Akali the Rhino god, we do not actually succeed, he is killed despite our interference.
    But wait, if drakkari are evil because of drakkuru joining, then wouldn't all humans be evil because of kel'thuzad and cult of damned ? If that's the case then forsaken are doing the just thing fighting all those evil humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Okay tell me when forsakens used blight for SAVING world? I wanna hear examples:
    Legion? Where she focuses on Legion?

1 - When they attack gilneas? Yea worgens and Genn were worldwide threat.
    When they were forced to attack Gilneas (and used weak-ass Blight). Also, Forsaken using a weapon against their enemies, the horror.

2 - At Wrathgate? Yea alliance and horde union ofcourse was worldwide threat.
    If you actually bothered to operate within the lore and not your triggerred feelings about Sylvanas, you'd have realized that the primary target of the Blight was the Lich King. What's more, despite the usage of it at the Wrathgate being performed by traitors, they still aimed it at the Lich King!

3 - When they butchered Southshore? Sure.
    Forsaken using a weapon in war. The horror.

4 - When they corrupt good and healthy land in WPL and Hinterlands? Sure.
    Oh noes, Forsaken do whatever they please to their land. The horror.

Forsakens probably would be rekted by Argent Crusade and Ebon Blade for what they did after Cata events. But Sylvanas have stupid plot armor.
    Other than Sylvanas personally molesting you (I suppose), what reason would they have to do so?

Like use said healthy land is noting useful for forsakens. So u agree what they used blight for selfish goal isn't it?
    How does that make it selfish?

We not talking about Alliance vs Horde. We talking about how Sylvanas/Forsakens use bligth/undead curse for reaching they selfish gaols when Ebon Blade do it for worlds safety.
    They sure did it for world's safety when they were doing the same exact thing (while proclaiming that the Forsaken were doing a good job) to the Scarlet Onslaught, pursuing their vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But wait, if drakkari are evil because of drakkuru joining, then wouldn't all humans be evil because of kel'thuzad and cult of damned ? If that's the case then forsaken are doing the just thing fighting all those evil humans.
    Well, technically, Kel'thuzad had a change of heart at the last moment, when he realized what he got himself into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Well, technically, Kel'thuzad had a change of heart at the last moment, when he realized what he got himself into.
    Yup, and then he was all like "i always wanted my own religion and i finally did it !"

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion? Where she focuses on Legion?
    You have proof/links? I only saw how they used blight against Genn and his worgens.

When they were forced to attack Gilneas (and used weak-ass Blight). Also, Forsaken using a weapon against their enemies, the horror.
    Yes... but they USED fucking blight. In WoW world its like using nuclear weapon. You cant see difference?

If you actually bothered to operate within the lore and not your triggerred feelings about Sylvanas, you'd have realized that the primary target of the Blight was the Lich King. What's more, despite the usage of it at the Wrathgate being performed by traitors, they still aimed it at the Lich King!
    Like i said - It Sylvanas fault if he cant keep her dogs in check.

Forsaken using a weapon in war. The horror.
    Stop considering blight as normal weapon for war like siege weapons/other shit. It isn't.

Oh noes, Forsaken do whatever they please to their land. The horror.
    Since when WPL and Hinterlands (!) is forsaken land? Last time i checked it was contested territory.

Other than Sylvanas personally molesting you (I suppose), what reason would they have to do so?
    Are you so naive? Since Cata Sylvanas and forsakens using LK's methods for achieving their goals.

They sure did it for world's safety when they were doing the same exact thing (while proclaiming that the Forsaken were doing a good job) to the Scarlet Onslaught, pursuing their vendetta.
    Well Scarlet was group with demons in command. So you can count what EB saved world once more.

You have proof/links? I only saw how they used blight against Genn and his worgens.

Yes... but they USED fucking blight. In WoW world its like using nuclear weapon. You cant see difference?

Like i said - It Sylvanas fault if he cant keep her dogs in check.

Stop considering blight as normal weapon for war like siege weapons/other shit. It isn't.

Since when WPL and Hinterlands (!) is forsaken land? Last time i checked it was contested territory.

Are you so naive? Since Cata Sylvanas and forsakens using LK's methods for achieving their goals.

Well Scarlet was group with demons in command. So you can count what EB saved world once more.
    This is fucking hillarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    This is fucking hillarious.
    This is at least stage 4 of sylvanas insanity. And it will only gets worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't have/don't wanna arguments/argue and start making jokes? Please don't because its bad ones.

Don't have/don't wanna arguments/argue and start making jokes? Please don't because its bad ones.
    Your argument boils down to "b-b-b-but Ebon Blade wasnt killing alliance so it was ok" and "Blight is worse than fel and void combined".

why ppl are obsessively about blight? damn fire is more dangerous and deadly than blight, just look human and high/blood elf. they just burned trolls to ashes with fire

Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    why ppl are obsessively about blight? damn fire is more dangerous and deadly than blight, just look human and high/blood elf. they just burned trolls to ashes with fire
    No, thats fine, because fire spells are a fantasy classic, you cant be evil while burning people alive. Just ask Hamuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No, thats fine, because fire spells are a fantasy classic, you cant be evil while burning people alive. Just ask Hamuul.
    Hamuul's heart was full to the brim of joy, knowing he was burning alive following the most socially acceptable warfare standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its more that your "arguments" are stupid, wrong, repetetive and uninteresting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And is not like he did much more than breaking an ice block and delivering a cheap shot.
    thing is, his voice line in icc says "grant me one final blessing... the strength to shatter these bonds" so i think the light took that as the last time he'd be saved from death
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

The Light doesnt work like that. Not like its Jesus waiting for enough likes and shares to get up and save a kitten.
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-06-19 at 05:18 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs