Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

It's amazing how fast how we deteriorate in the span of a couple years.?

I can barely see anymore and I lost 50 pounds without trying. It hurts in places it shouldn't hurt. WTB age 20 again. My hearing is still okay so far. which should be the first thing I should worry about since I'm 70 percent deaf.

Deleted
    hang in there, soon we'll have cybernetics and unlock the key to immortality

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Dude, don't worry. I got my top people coming up with ways to make you a cyborg. You'll be able to take over the forum and maybe even the world.
    this will cost alteast 7 million dollars.

Deleted
    Dude, don't worry. I got my top people coming up with ways to make you a cyborg. You'll be able to take over the forum and maybe even the world.
    I hate you

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit. I only have like $20 to spend on this. Oh well, we'll make it work.

my only hope lol http://<iframe width="640" height="3...reen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

Shit. I only have like $20 to spend on this. Oh well, we'll make it work.

my only hope lol http://<iframe width="640" height="3...reen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...S7UuGVbqkEnV-A

i suck at posting funny vids. Another thing that goes.

Deleted
    Yup. There is no such thing as aging gracefully.

I'm doing my best to stave of aging by going to the gym but my joints are killing me instead.

Deleted
    Which kind of person are you? Low-end, mid-end, high-end?

Most health problems are possible to fix with QUALITY health-care.

For instance, there is promising research with injecting blood plasma from young people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    this will cost alteast 7 million dollars.
    About $32 million now.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I'm 49 and my vision has changing drastically this year. I know it's normal to lose your visual accommodation around this age but I'm really hating all of a sudden to struggle between near and farsightedness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I'm 49 and my vision has changing drastically this year. I know it's normal to lose your visual accommodation around this age but I'm really hating all of a sudden to struggle between near and farsightedness.
    But most vision problems are fixable with proper healthcare...

Deleted
    Hop on testosterone + growth hormones and you'll feel like you're 20 again

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I was around 16 a lot of my peers were very haughty in their views about smoking and drinking alcohol, and how the negative effects were very far off. As I approach 40, it is easy to spot the smokers and drinkers because of the immense toll it has taken on their bodies.

All I can say is, take care of your body when you're young and arrogant. It won't last if you abuse it, and the price you'll pay later is not worth the extra street-cred you'll get as a teenager/young adult:

1) Don't smoke. Don't let that toxic shit from other smokers near you either
    2) Don't form a drug habit
    3) Drink alcohol very sparingly
    4) Don't play your music loudly or otherwise expose yourself to a noisy environment
    5) minimise your exposure to the sun
    6) Eat healthily
    7) Make liberal use of ear protection, eye protection and sunscreen

Im glad im still young. I workout 6 times a week. Body just keeps getting better and better. The most important thing is to stretch to stay flexible, and limit how much sitting you do. If you sit in a desk char all day, youre gonna develop neck/back problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    But most vision problems are fixable with proper healthcare...
    I have excellent healthcare and glasses. The point of the post is how some things change quickly as you age. You can't escape them with "healthcare". Your eyes change as you age.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Not sure why you need gym. Not sure why people think that "looking healthy" means "looking like Dwayne Johnson". I am 28 yo, and I haven't been active for 2-3 years during colledge. Then, I decided to start run/jog. It was painful for first two weeks but now I do just fine. Never smoked, never took drugs, never got drunk. Oh and not to mention that I am a software engineer which means sitting at PC a lot. I do not wear glasses.

When I was 12, I heard older people telling me "You will see when you grow up". Now they tell me, "you will see when you get in my age" and then I realized it is not same for everyone but you can always do something about everything.
    You are 28. You are in the prime for a pro athlete. Come back in 10 years and let us know how things are then. I used to think the same when I was in my late 20s. Now at 40. I see what they meant.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    When I was 12, I heard older people telling me "You will see when you grow up". Now they tell me, "you will see when you get in my age" and then I realized it is not same for everyone but you can always do something about everything.
    Yeah, I heard a lot of that when I was a kid, then when I was 20. Instead, at 30, I'm more fit than I've ever been, still about the same weight I was ten years ago, and don't really look a ton different. People that don't care of themselves age like shit, but that ain't everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Im glad im still young. I workout 6 times a week. Body just keeps getting better and better. The most important thing is to stretch to stay flexible, and limit how much sitting you do. If you sit in a desk char all day, youre gonna develop neck/back problems.
    Awesome. Keep it up while your body is strong full of testosterone and capable of taking a beating.
    If i could go back i'd start working out at 16.

To the OP. Start working out more often, eat healthy and i'm sure you'll feel better. That said i can't possibly know ur real age, so if you're 50+ then it's not much to do than accept that nature has it's course.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Awesome. Keep it up while your body is strong full of testosterone and capable of taking a beating.
    If i could go back i'd start working out at 16.
    That's my biggest regret. I wish I could've started earlier. I could be so much better looking by now.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Yup. There is no such thing as aging gracefully.

I'm doing my best to stave of aging by going to the gym but my joints are killing me instead.
    There is. Growing old gracefully means you accept you have limitations and do you're best to work with them. Going to the gym is good, but you will still grow old and slow down. But by staying active, can help you be more active when you are old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, I heard a lot of that when I was a kid, then when I was 20. Instead, at 30, I'm more fit than I've ever been, still about the same weight I was ten years ago, and don't really look a ton different. People that don't care of themselves age like shit, but that ain't everyone.
    I was in my physical prime between age 30 - 40. Things will change for ya when you get much past 40 and slowly go down hill after that. But you can still be healthy and active well into your 80's if you take care of yourself and are blessed with good genes. The latter being the most important factor.