Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

Jaylock behaving is reason to celebrate.
    And still got banned again, hah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice guide, but you missed two very, very important means of gold-making: Shipyard and Gem Boutique.

The Shipyard can sometimes net you hefty amount of gold, but is a pain to set up. Once it's done, everything runs smooth.
    Gem Boutique is more of a bargain, but it eventually repays itself and starts making money. basically just get the building to at least level 2 and put a Jewelcrafter there (Romuul/Olin). He will give you Jewelcrafting dailies, which reward a satchel with about 220 gold. Clever use of the Trading Post is the key to get Ores cheap, but you should steer clear of the dailies asking you to build rings and chokers anyway, as those require too much Ores to make and may deplete your Garrison Resources. Expensive and risky, but it's worth it.

Also, I think almost everyone has dropped the Salvage Yard by now. It's annoying, it fills your bag, and defeats the purpose of easy and lazy gold grabbing. Shipyard is tough by the same logic, but once it's set up, it goes on its own. I personally dropped Salvage yards on all my characters but one, because I keep forgetting about it.
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2016-03-01 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Nice guide, but you missed two very, very important means of gold-making: Shipyard and Gem Boutique.

The Shipyard can sometimes net you hefty amount of gold, but is a pain to set up. Once it's done, everything runs smooth.
    Gem Boutique is more of a bargain, but it eventually repays itself and starts making money. basically just get the building to at least level 2 and put a Jewelcrafter there (Romuul/Olin). He will give you Jewelcrafting dailies, which reward a satchel with about 220 gold. If your character isn't a jewelcrafter, you won't be able to complete most missions, since they say "Craft item X". But if you happen to find the "Get 20 True Iron Ore/Blackrock Ore" daily that can be completed even if you lack the profession, your alts are gonna have a lot of fun. Expensive and risky, but it's worth it.
    Hmm, I think you are incorrect here. Anyone can do all the gem boutique dailies. The ones that require you to craft something just means you have to talk to the dude who works there and have him craft them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Hmm, I think you are incorrect here. Anyone can do all the gem boutique dailies. The ones that require you to craft something just means you have to talk to the dude who works there and have him craft them.
    My bad, I don't know what I wrote as I meant another thing. Correcting my post.

i've got the inscription building + follower working on 8 characters right now, and it pulls in 600-1k a day with a very minimal time investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishlinn View Post
    i've got the inscription building + follower working on 8 characters right now, and it pulls in 600-1k a day with a very minimal time investment.
    if thats 600-1k a day per character, yeah thats really awesome!

My guide was more of a basic guide. The garrison is so lucrative if worked more than what I outlined, but if you are a minimalist, and just want a fool proof system to making lots of gold fast, stick to the basics.

Certainly working your profession buildings, and doing everything in your buildings (especially with the fur and leather trap building), will yield you with potentially much more.

Happy Garrison Farming!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Did he really talk about his own topic in the third person? Kryos thinks that's narcissistic.
    Deja agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    if thats 600-1k a day per character, yeah thats really awesome!

My guide was more of a basic guide. The garrison is so lucrative if worked more than what I outlined, but if you are a minimalist, and just want a fool proof system to making lots of gold fast, stick to the basics.

Certainly working your profession buildings, and doing everything in your buildings (especially with the fur and leather trap building), will yield you with potentially much more.

Happy Garrison Farming!
    Scribe building is 75 gold with a chance for 225 gold per character per day, for 10 herbs. It's on average though. You randomly get 2 items out of a selection of a dozen or so. You craft two of the same item into an item that vendors for either 75 or 225 gold.

Spend 800 resources on cheap day for a stack of mats via trading post... trading post sits idle between resource dumps.

Spend 1000 resources on mission completion order for barn to get 5 savage blood and 1.5 stacks of mats... Barn making 700-1000g a day between resource dumps.

You can't fully AFK making gold with Barn like you can Trading post... but the work to keep barns stocked is well worth the difference imo.