10+ Year Old Account

Tweets to blizz during server downtime

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...61387779399680

Really funny to me, as if Tuesday hasn't been server maintenance day since vanilla.

Side note why did they choose Tuesday? I mean I get that for most people Friday-Sunday would be bad. That would leave M-Th to do maintenance, what is it about Tuesdays?

I want to say they tried to switch to Wednesday at some point but I don't really recall. When I worked retail I hated that Tuesday was the day because that was one of my days off.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Twitter and the internet. Really nothing to add after that.

I always thought it was so they could come in Monday and discuss design bug fixes and whatnot... then implement them on Tuesday. Thats what I made up in my head at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    the game keeps getting older... but kids stay the same age.

they also never learn or even try to understand how things work, its much cooler to hate and throw temper tantrums.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    the game keeps getting older... but kids stay the same age.

they also never learn or even try to understand how things work, its much cooler to hate and throw temper tantrums.
    Oh heck I remember even just a few years ago every Tuesday was like minimum 10 hour maintenance.

But as far as the bold text goes I find people tend to compartmentalize certain experiences so basically they mature separately as a driver/employee/player of a certain game etc.

So while by the age of 30 most people are fairly mature at work, since they have to be there almost every waking hour, I find I'm the same way, I feel a lot younger when I'm playing WoW.

Since my mind skewed off into an alternate tangent the moment I started playing WoW and that facet of my mind only advances as I play WoW. So I started around when I was like 23 years old. I feel like I'm about 25 when I play WoW. I'm actually 32 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I always thought it was so they could come in Monday and discuss design bug fixes and whatnot... then implement them on Tuesday. Thats what I made up in my head at least.
    See in my head I picture a bunch of goblins with huge oversized leather/burlap sacks picking up broken arrows, empty potion bottles, bones, feces from all mounts/pets dressed like these guys:

10+ Year Old Account
    Strong sense of entitlement in half those tweets.

I fear for the world my kids will live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Strong sense of entitlement in half those tweets.

I fear for the world my kids will live in.
    Right?

The one guy demanding it be up so he can play before his kids get home...

Another dude talking about billing/account access via tweet. I mean really people... I don't see how some of them manage to wipe their own ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    See in my head I picture a bunch of goblins with huge oversized leather/burlap sacks picking up broken arrows, empty potion bottles, bones, feces from all mounts/pets dressed like these guys:
    LMAO. Thats great... cleaning up our trash and battlefields hahahah