Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Dread Lord, Finally!!

You can see in the main page, in the very few Warlock changes, that the lvl 100 talent "summon inquisitor" has changed in "summon Dread Lord", let me say, finally...

For a perfect Demonology Lock to satisfy me, i still hope in Fel lord to replace felguard at max lvl, and in Pit Lord to replace the Fel lord pvp talent (wich fits its effects even better)....

That would be nearly perfect, a glyph that allows to change the dreadstalkers with other demons would complete the picture.

Originally Posted by Celestalon
    A heads-up for Demonology Warlocks about a change you'll see in today's build:

Summon Inquisitor was changed into Summon Dreadlord. We've been exploring different options for what demon for this talent to summon, and it happened to be on Dreadlord when this build was made.

However, internally, it has already changed again, and in the next build, you'll find that it has become Summon Beholder, which shoots Eye Lasers. Please base feedback on that, instead of the briefly-lived Dreadlord. Thanks!
    Also you're not getting a pit lord, and the Felguard isn't going anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beholder (if it has a Observer / Durumu model) sounds meh. Inq and Dread on the other hand would be lovely
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Please, you don't simply summob Dreadlord, Dreadlord summons you!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    Beholder (if it has a Observer / Durumu model) sounds meh. Inq and Dread on the other hand would be lovely
    Totally agreed, i'd rather have the Inquisitor or Dreadlord than the old Observer / Durumu model to be honest.

okay, missed it, we are back to nothingness, and i leave this forum to you Imnik, in the end you seem to read the devs mind better than anyone else.

It is a shame what is going on with this spec, but as long as those in blizz are happy to ridiculize the lore of the class, i suppose it is ok...

I freezed for the 1st time in 10 years, and it seems things won't change, as for this forum, wich seems to be too much populated from yes-men.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Originally Posted by Celestalon
    A heads-up for Demonology Warlocks about a change you'll see in today's build:

Summon Inquisitor was changed into Summon Dreadlord. We've been exploring different options for what demon for this talent to summon, and it happened to be on Dreadlord when this build was made.

However, internally, it has already changed again, and in the next build, you'll find that it has become Summon Beholder, which shoots Eye Lasers. Please base feedback on that, instead of the briefly-lived Dreadlord. Thanks!
    Also you're not getting a pit lord, and the Felguard isn't going anywhere.
    You seem pretty sure of what you say, do you know something?

Quote Originally Posted by volrat View Post
    You seem pretty sure of what you say, do you know something?
    Only what I said.

Where did you get that blue?
    I do not see it in main page here....
    I do not doubt it to be true, you seem to know things better than anyone else.

They're always on the winning side.

Where did you get that blue?
    I do not see it in main page here....
    I do not doubt it to be true, you seem to know things better than anyone else.
    You can find everything on the Recent Blue Posts section at the top of the page http://blue.mmo-champion.com/ just scroll down to Demonology.

I am glad they went back on the Dreadlord, I hope they go back on the Beholder and land again on the Inquisitor so that they can start worrying about more important shit like pet AI and talents.

Also, they are not giving us Pit Lords and the Fel Lord is a PVP talent. That way is fine, also the Felguard model is okay the way it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dreadlord, inquisitor, durumu. who cares.
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

Well, if i have learned something, it is that devs (and many who write in this forum) have theyr own way to see things, and it won't change whatever ppl say, not only that, if you insist and bring too many arguments you get banned, so who really cares at this point?

Numbers talk clearly, they are doing great work, the wow players grow each day, as for those writing in this class forum, so they are right, and Imnick will get the cookies he long for...

Seriously, with Yes-men, you won't go anywhere, and the comunity will continue to drop, take into consideration ppl who loves the game and the lore of it instead of ruffians, and perhaps you can make a change..

It may be that they are not following your specifications because you're literally the only person who has asked them to replace the felguard, nobody else is doing that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think, they put out Dreadlord, because of the artifact quest line.
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

honestly Pit Lords and Dread Lords don't make much sense for a warlock to be able to control. These guys tend to be the generals and commanders of the Legion armies and they don't have lesser versions.

The Fel Lord makes more sense because they are basically more powerful versions of felguards and more of the "Grunts" of the Legion.

EDIT: Well I guess at the Throne of Kil'Jaedon there are plenty of minor Dread Lords to kill...so you could argue that that puts them at the same level as a doomguard. But we have NEVER seen a Pit Lord outside of being a big bad badass.
    Last edited by Nynax; 2016-02-24 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It may be that they are not following your specifications because you're literally the only person who has asked them to replace the felguard, nobody else is doing that.
    Sure, i am the only one thatwould like to have, after 8 years, a Fel lord in the place of the Fel guard, and i am the only one asking for Dreadlord and Pitlord...
    as long as you allows ppl to say what they think; did you notice this forum is quiet silent?
    Of course not, everything is fine.
    Did you notice players are running away?
    Obviously i am the only one, so you are right...none cares to say anything here, you get banned for trying to say a different opinion, so why do it?

fucks sake, i dont want a floating eyeball again, rather give us the Inquisitor back

Many years of using the Felguard is why people don't want it replaced, it is iconic of the Demonology spec.
    It's a unique demon that only this spec can summon, and perfectly good at its job. It has a new model and isn't outdated. There is no need to replace it.
    You are calling for completely unnecessary change, and it's something you are virtually alone in.

That's like saying "well, we've used shadow bolt and drain soul for 8 years... I think we should use something else", those things are core to the Warlock identity.

This forum also has pretty much just as many views as every other class forum.

Obviously i am the only one, so you are right...none cares to say anything here, you get banned for trying to say a different opinion, so why do it?
    Funny... if you got banned for saying a different opinion, I thought that would like, stop you from posting? And yet here you are, still presenting different opinions.
    I guess I just don't understand what bans are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    fucks sake, i dont want a floating eyeball again, rather give us the Inquisitor back
    I too prefer the Inquisitor, especially over the Durumu model.
    I think I'd still rather have an observer than a Dreadlord though. Dread Lords are ugly bastards, and besides they are more suited for melee than casting shadowbolt volleys.

Dreadlord should be like a mentor not a pet.