Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Oh boy, another scandal that will just get bigger and bigger but somehow never actually does, like Benghazi. The reason it doesn't resonate with people is because they know that this is just a witch hunt, and it's not motivated by any genuine desire for justice or national security.
    Judge Sullivan a Bill Clinton appointed judge, the FBI, and Obama appointed IGs all are participating in this Vast Right Wring Conspiracy witch hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    What exactly is the point of all this anyway? They have to find something in the e-mails to incriminate her because just doing what she did doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
    You have summed up the point already on the first page. I like you.

There is no point in this; both parties are absolutely stupid and being petty about it. Clinton is winning election statistics so far, so other side is trying to find incriminating evidence to get people to not vote for her. Happens with every election, happens all the time, it just gets pettier and pettier each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she did do wrong she absolutely should be held accountable until then people should let the process play out and reserve judgement until there is concerte evidence of wrong doing.
    That's not how 'flinging shit everywhere in the hope that something sticks' works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Judge Sullivan a Bill Clinton appointed judge, the FBI, and Obama appointed IGs all are participating in this Vast Right Wring Conspiracy witch hunt
    Makes more sense that it's all a vast left wing conspiracy to bury it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Actually, she didn't even go through them. Her staff did. Which is the people that would have gone through it were she still in office.
    No her lawyer did and his staff which none of them had security clearance to read those emails that have been found to contain classified information

No her lawyer did and his staff which none of them had security clearance to read those emails that have been found to contain classified information
    You're absolutely hilarious when you start talking like this.

Pretty sure he actually told someone confidential information, that hasn't been proven for her yet. If it is then I'll condemn her just like you, until then it seems like a minor issue.
    You're pretty sure? He was not convicted of that. He plead guilty to unauthorized removal and retention of classified information. You're right, Clinton did not do that by having her home sever have classified information on it......
    Last edited by TexasRules; 2016-02-24 at 11:13 PM.

I'm telling you this isn't going to go away for Clinton. this is going to continue and like a snow ball rolling down a hill it is just going to get bigger and bigger.
    And Now that the Obama White House is being called out being dragged into the mess I suspect Clinton might just get thrown under the buss
    My opinion the DNC should be looking for an alternative to Clinton, a back up plan of some sort, someone in the bull pen just to cover their ass

And please no dam snarky remarks about no dam dead hoarse, nothing about the Vast Right Wring Conspiracy. This judge Judge Sullivan is a Bill Clinton appointed judge and he wouldn't allow for it to continue if there wasn't any there there. he would have thrown it out if it was a fishing expedition, if it was a witch hunt, if it was just a Vast Right Wring Conspiracy to damage Clinton
    It's not going away because Republicans never stop talking about it. But kudos for trying to immediately dismiss the obvious idea that this is a witch hunt by saying, "If this wasn't a witch hunt it would have gone away by now!"

You see that normally only works when its one quack screaming into the void that a thing is happening. But it's a political party insisting it is and wasting millions of dollars of public money trying to find something to indict her on.

The better question is, if this was a legitimate issue, why hasn't Clinton been indicted yet? It's only been going on since Benghazi happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've repeated it three times now, so it obviously isn't a typo for 'wing', so what is a 'wring' conspiracy? Is there a pun I'm missing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    You're pretty sure? He was not convicted of that. He pleaded guilty to unauthorized removal and retention of classified information. You're right, Clinton did not do that by having her home sever have classified information on it......
    The circumstances are different though. It's intellectually dishonest to say the situations are the exact same. It was know he directly gave classified information to someone not suppose to have it, Clintons circumstances are far more murky. I'm not saying she did nothing wrong, I'm saying we don't know yet conclusively if she did. People like you and Vyxn seem content to hang her over suspicion and hersay though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Still no wolf, despite all the times you cry "wolf".
    No you don't get it. This time, THIS TIME, there's somethin' out there eating the sheep!

Because that classified information was retroactively classified; it was not at the time of her sending. The "unsealed and shared"? Talking points. Which aren't top secret, because they're talking points.
    a letter from the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community and Inspector General, Department of State
    stating emails born classified quote "contained classified information when they were generated" was fond on in Clintons emails ones she stored on her on authorized server

Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State Regarding the Review of Former Secretary Clinton's Emails
    Yesterday the Office ofthe Inspector General ofthe Intelligence Community (IC IG} sent a
    congressional notification to intelligence oversight committees updating them of the IC IG
    support to the State Department IG (attached).
    The IC IG found four emails containing classified IC-derived information in a limited sample of
    40 emails of the 30,000 emails provided by former Secretary Clinton. The four emails, which
    have not been released through the State FOIA process, did not contain classification markings
    and/or dissemination controls. These emails were not retroactively classified by the State
    Department; rather these em ails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC classification officials, that information remains classified today. This
    classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.
    IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security
    officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security
    officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive
    that are not in the government's possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not
    make a criminal referral- it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The
    IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to
    the appropriate IC security officials
    https://oig.state.gov/system/files/s...ly_24_2015.pdf

a letter from the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community and Inspector General, Department of State
    stating emails born classified quote "contained classified information when they were generated" was fond on in Clintons emails ones she stored on her on authorized server
    And yet not a single charge has been brought against her. Nor does it implicate Clinton, given that the issue would be who sent them, not who received them.

The circumstances are different though. It's intellectually dishonest to say the situations are the exact same. It was know he directly gave classified information to someone not suppose to have it, Clintons circumstances are far more murky. I'm not saying she did nothing wrong, I'm saying we don't know yet conclusively if she did. People like you and Vyxn seem content to hang her over suspicion and hersay though.
    The only thing I can't understand is that decorated military leader is disgraced for breaking the law and the secretary of state does much worse and gets nothing. Having her email on her personal server is breaking the law. You may think it's one of the laws obama chooses to ignore like immigration enforcement, but it is still breaking the law. Whether it has classified information on it or later classified information is up to your partisan politics to render your non objective opinion, but she broke the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem isn't with having them on there, the problem is if other people who didn't have clearance got a hold of them. Do you have evidence of that?

The only thing I can't understand is that decorated military leader is disgraced for breaking the law and the secretary of state does much worse and gets nothing. Having her email on her personal server is breaking the law. You may think it's one of the laws obama chooses to ignore like immigration enforcement, but it is still breaking the law. Whether it has classified information on it or later classified information is up to your partisan politics to render your non objective opinion, but she broke the law.
    You're aware one of the biggest complaints his supports have of him is his constant deportation of Illegals? Once again he was proven to have given classified information away. I've yet to see proof that she did this. If you have it, I'll be more than willing to concede she did something major.

No, it's not.

The law was passed after she left office. Screaming that it's illegal then because it is now isn't how the law works.

And yet not a single charge has been brought against her. Nor does it implicate Clinton, given that the issue would be who sent them, not who received them.
    A democratic President, who has an AG who worked with Hillary's Presidential husband, is not having the fbi press for indictment. Color me shocked.

A democratic President, who has an AG who worked with Hillary's Presidential husband, is not having the fbi press for indictment. Color me shocked.
    Oh, so we're back to that.

Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's not a right wing conspiracy to hurt her, it's a left wing conspiracy to bury any charges against her. Why is it so hard to reserve your judgement until the investigation is complete?

"Judicial Watch, though, said Mrs. Clinton lost that right when she left the government. The group argued that it should be current government employees, either at the National Archives or the State Department, who make that determination."

They're not a legal group. They're a conservative group that wants to get Hillary in jail. I trust their opinion of when people lose rights about as much as I'd trust a dictator to do so.

And yes, this is a dead horse because there are fucking three posts on the front page about how hillary belongs in prison, and nothing more than right wing sites screaming for blood.
    Right, as though JW isn't staffed with legal experts, lawyers and the like and hasn't filed hundreds if not thousands of suits, appeals and the like on this and a myriad of other relevant topics in their existence. You should probably become aware of what something is and is comprised of before you bash it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.