Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Our incarceration system has turned into a money making business, too. Locking someone up for minor crimes in an overpopulated and violent system is also barbaric, and largely targets minorities.

So please, tell me about your stance on criminal justice. Which, you know, affects actual living human beings with actual rights.
    Two wrongs make one right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    It doesnt matter what is involved in it, taking away womens right to decide over their own bodies is all there is to it.

Its a medical procedure, ofc its not pretty, but it's about freedom of choice, everyone makes mistakes and if there is an option to correct said mistake they should be allowed to do it.

I mean call me whatever you want, but I've grown up in a country where this is legal and so commonplace people hardly raise their eyebrows, getting a child below 25 and without a stable social life and income however? That will get people questioning you harshly.

Having a child you're not prepared for or didnt plan for is doing a massive disservice to everyone involved, and the child will be the one to suffer the most.
    Sure it's their body and their right. Lets just not pretend they are not murdering their own children by tearing them limb from limb and crushing their brains when they choose to abort. I know women would prefer to pretend it's no different from taking a dump but there is. I for one am not going to play along in their fantasy just so they can sleep better at night after their heinous act.

Same right wing that wants to carry guns, bomb people that don't agree with them and don't give a shit about poor people/mentally ill. Good jokes all around!

Deleted
    Yeah, everything looks horrible if you go down and show it in details.