Queen Azshara is Obama

Quel'dorei means Highborne Elves, which defines as "children of noble birth". Night Elves look like Drow Elves. Drow Elves are the darkest skinned Elves if you don't know. In Baldur's Gate II, Drow Elves were exiled into a place called "The Underdark", because they were terrorising the other folk. Drive-by spell casting, horse stealing etc. In the Underdark, there were worse structures than "Suldanesselar." Suldanesselar has beautiful buildings. Just like Silvermoon has better buildings than Darnassus. The Underdark was pretty much projects.

Almost all the Highbornes are High Elves. Yet, Queen Azshara and some Night Elves are Highborne. High Elves, put her in charge of the Unites States of Azeroth(USA) to control Night Elves after Tupac Stormrage's death. In HoTS, Malfurion says that Illidan and him were triplets. Here check it out: https://youtu.be/Lqnuz8mo5Ys?t=58s Bredafuria is the middle name of 2Pac.

Kael said to us regarding Illidan: "Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some blind, half-night elf mongrel?" Kael doesn't trust him, because he's half demon half elf or a night elf? Kael is a little bit jealous, because Illidan takes more attention than him. He's a redneck and a ginger. Kael is pretty much saying: "He took my job! He tewk ma jaub! Derp dederppppp."

Notice that there is no Blood Elf with a black skin, not even close. High Elves are Illuminati. There are much fewer black freemasons than white ones. Freemason=Highborne This game is real life, that's why there are millions of people who are/were preferring WoW over real life.

Open your eyes.

Deleted
    Personally I think he's Kil'Jaeden.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always knew that dog as PTSD dog with flashes of the 'Nam and WWII

Pretty epic GIF