Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HugoStiglitz View Post
    That's paid vacation too, right? And people wonder why the EU is in the dump. If it wasn't for Germany....

That's all I'm going to say.
    When in the world did Canada become this fucking ignorant?

Can a real Canadian make an excuse for the stupidity of this comment?

sad day. started raiding in WOTLK and loved watching the vids, seeing the DPS numbers, the insane strats.

Time to leave moms basement and see the world! Good luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Time to leave moms basement and see the world! Good luck.
    Thats a pretty demeaning view coming from a girl gamer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

I am Canadian and also from Vancouver. I have reported Hugo Stiglitz to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and shortly expect to see him stripped of his Canadian citizenship and deported to 'Murica where he can roam amongst his intellectual peers.
    OT: Sorry to see Paragon call it a day , always rooted for them .
    Last edited by Valerossi; 2016-02-27 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

You must be Greek or Spanish. Well then, which is it?

Fucking pleb.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2016-02-27 at 01:22 PM.

Deleted
    Oh nice, keyboard warriors arguing over vacations and working rights.

In a paragon quit thread. On a wow forum.

You wonder why we live in a shit world. Too many stupid people.

Eh, it will be a long time before we can go Type I on Kardashev with this kind of attitude.

As for them, I remember their WOTE world first 10-man where they killed it with no healer alive and tank kept up by second wind and nothing else. Or garrosh 10hc with like 565 ilvl and 1 healer.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2016-02-27 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HugoStiglitz View Post
    You must be Greek or Spanish. Well then, which is it?

Fucking pleb.
    I do speak spanish. But i'm not from Spain. Most of EU is tri-lingual or more.

You are a fuckign disgrace to your country

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2016-02-27 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    Nobody remembers Ensidia because they weren't Nihilum nor SK Gaming.
    I almost remember them more as TwentyFifthNovember than as Ensidia, because of all the hype going around about the Nihilum-SK merge.

No wonder people forget things when they didn't live up to the hype - or at least not for more than 2 years.
    or STARS, people don't remember the guilds of the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Y
    Most if not all Europe has at least a month or 28 days at least worth of vacation.
    they do after 5 years of univerisity + 5 years of working not when they are in their 20ties - "exeption" is not the same as "most"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    they do after 5 years of univerisity + 5 years of working not when they are in their 20ties - "exeption" is not the same as "most"
    LoL you dont need 5 years of Uni to get that kind of vacation. Most working people have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    Sco is a "financial analyst"....LOL!
    whats so funny about that? i mean he did miss a lot of progress at the beginning of HFC (thats what mostly caused the method/serenity split imho, core team didnt like it that sco wasnt there)

People trying to act like this isn't indicative of the state of the game are pretty delusional.
    Legion will not see a resurgence.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Deleted
    Four difficulties, 5+ runs for loot funnel runs, bosses requiring lua coding, killing a boss and doing same thing getting all alts mythic geared for funnel runs. Someone a few pages back said hardcore raiding has got too hardcore. It'd exist if we were still 10 years ago (and people like me were still 18 and at college), but everyone grows up and has to weigh time investment. Raiding three days a week now, 10 hours p/w for the right balance. Paragon's players will find their balance too now.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    Who in the fuck gets 4 weeks of vacation a year?
    I know it's at times hard for the average Murican to grasp that there are other countries in the world but getting 28 days isn't exactly unheard off here especially since no one claims they are all upper management employed by McKinsey or Blackrock .
    And he probably just lives next to the border and still is that clueless.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-02-27 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry, in Germany you don't even need a school degree nor a full time job to have 28 days of vacation (minimum). Yet, they don't even have a guild in the world 10 or even 15 last time I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    or even 15 last time I checked.
    Well there is impact. That said we aren't really a talented gaming nation and maybe a bit more willing to go international as well.

Deleted
    These "fucking racist finns not going multicultural"-lines are golden. I actually had laugh-of-approval (did i invent new term?) few times. I'm not even a normal raider, but personally i would not find it fun to try talking with foreigners in ventrilo/whatever. I don't think that paragon would have had problems with being international but did you never thought that maybe that's why they were so successful, as everyone understood everyone perfectly? Also similar time zone, similar rights to get vacation when needed etc. etc.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-02-27 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    but did you never thought that maybe that's why they were so successful, as everyone understood everyone perfectly?
    No not really. Don't think that wow is relying on absolutely flawless communication in the first place and well there is method/serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    So a forced 20man "hardcore" mode not only kills smaller old 10man communities but the top guilds too.
    More like speaking Finnish does :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.