Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    What is this Ice Vulpix? How do you make one? Is it an Ice type? Is it only aesthetic?

It is an Ice type yes and the ninetails version is as well there is also ice/steel sandshrew/slash

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    If this is a real Exegutor evolution, then I'm done with newer gens.

Not really a evolution more of a variant form that thrives on the aloa islands

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    If this is a real Exegutor evolution, then I'm done with newer gens.
    its what the exegutor of alola look like, the point is pokemon dont look the same everywhere, some places they look differant

- - - Updated - - -

What is this Ice Vulpix? How do you make one? Is it an Ice type? Is it only aesthetic?
    they were forced into the icy mountains and changed because of that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I ment Sun and Moon. There are only 4 Trials/ ''gyms''. In the past games, the story/gameplay was devided between 8 gyms. Now its only 4.
    there is 4 trials, and 4 kahula.. and we dont know how long these trials are ,they may be like 2 gyms in length each...

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Pokemon x and y are definately longer then the older games. As for comparisson i think i've spendt around twice the time in pokemon y as i did clearing Super Mario Galaxy on wii.

I'm not sure if that means anything to you.
    but were extremely easy and I mean, no challenge whatsoever.

Liking the new 'gym' system.
    As always my fear is that the game will just be too easy.

When the hell are we going to have a difficulty setting? Would it really be that difficult to implement?
    Tired of the shit AI too. Takes all the fun out.

Oh no I'm on 1 hp, if they use one more move I'm dead

X used growl.

......seriously?
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2016-08-01 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    did any of the pokemon have actual dificulty? just grind abit and you were fine, pokemon xy were "easy" because they gave you a full exp share, to stop you from having to grind for hours, if you wanted it hard, you could turn off the exp share

I ment Sun and Moon. There are only 4 Trials/ ''gyms''. In the past games, the story/gameplay was devided between 8 gyms. Now its only 4.
    They just changed the wording. Each island has a trial boss and a kahuna boss. 8 in total with 2 per island before the final four.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    did any of the pokemon have actual dificulty? just grind abit and you were fine, pokemon xy were "easy" because they gave you a full exp share, to stop you from having to grind for hours, if you wanted it hard, you could turn off the exp share
    Easier than usual.

I just use hacks for difficulty anyway, so I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

Easier than usual.

I just use hacks for difficulty anyway, so I suppose it doesn't matter too much.
    ... ok...?

- - - Updated - - -

omfg yes

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming they'll just come as ice type baked in, since those variations would be the native ones to the area

Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Alola version Ninetails is Ice/Fairy. Low key OPO.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess they really wanted to make fairy and dragon killers out of some old pokemon with the new ice forms.

Also kinda sad that Eggsecutor went dragon instead of keeping his psychic typing wich was a nice niche he was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    I guess they really wanted to make fairy and dragon killers out of some old pokemon with the new ice forms.

Also kinda sad that Eggsecutor went dragon instead of keeping his psychic typing wich was a nice niche he was in.
    A new form with the same type would be pretty useless though.
    You will still be able to use the Grass/Psychic Eggsecutor.

Vulpix would need another method of evolving though. Apparently we have a Water Arcanine version on the way too which is pretty neat, if i say so myself. Looking forward to the design, incredibly happy with the Ninetails form.

I wish I could play it on my PC without having to resort to emulation. Not going to buy any kind of device for 1 or 2 games. Always enjoyed these games for some reason.
    Get a 2DS. They run like 80 dollars now or something.

My question about these new forms, is will they stay in those forms when transferred to new games? Will the old forms stay when transferred from old games? I assume that is the case, but then that also makes it impossible to catch the old form pokemon in sun and moon, you would have to transfer them from old games.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted

Liking the new 'gym' system.
    As always my fear is that the game will just be too easy.

When the hell are we going to have a difficulty setting? Would it really be that difficult to implement?
    Tired of the shit AI too. Takes all the fun out.

Oh no I'm on 1 hp, if they use one more move I'm dead

X used growl.

......seriously?
    Well yes thats one thing. They where way to easy. At no point did i have to stay at a place and grind up my pokemons a little. I was basicly always levels over the gym leaders.

I'm not sure if thats a new design approach

15+ Year Old Account
    I freaking love the new vulpix/ninetails

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Get a 2DS. They run like 80 dollars now or something.

My question about these new forms, is will they stay in those forms when transferred to new games? Will the old forms stay when transferred from old games? I assume that is the case, but then that also makes it impossible to catch the old form pokemon in sun and moon, you would have to transfer them from old games.
    Vulpix and Sandshrew can be found in ORAS. So I am assuming that they will retain their old form even if you transfer them. I'm not sure how you would evolve Vulpix into Ninetails as an ice type. You get Glaceon via Icy Rock. Maybe it's time they give a proper Ice/Hail Stone for evolution. Then we might end up with more ice pokemon.

Deleted
    The amount of gyms doesn't necessarily mean anything for the content.

In Pokemon Y you spend the majority of the game on badge 1-4. Badge 5-8 go by in a flash.

If there's more content to support the 4 trials/gyms, then I don't see an issue.

Deleted
    Is it a common feature in the new pokemon games to have exp sharing or was it only X/Y?

I'm interested in buying a 3ds pokemon, but would definitely love to have exp sharing (one of my gripes with the older games was that you had to put in a pokemon, recall it immediately and then use your better pokemon, just to get a bit of exp for your weaker ones).

I haven't played a pokemon game since sapphire on the GBA so I'm up for either X/Y, ORAS or waiting for Sun/moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Is it a common feature in the new pokemon games to have exp sharing or was it only X/Y?

I'm interested in buying a 3ds pokemon, but would definitely love to have exp sharing (one of my gripes with the older games was that you had to put in a pokemon, recall it immediately and then use your better pokemon, just to get a bit of exp for your weaker ones).

I haven't played a pokemon game since sapphire on the GBA so I'm up for either X/Y, ORAS or waiting for Sun/moon.
    X/Y and ORAS has exp sharing. I imagine this one will as well.

Deleted
    I hadn't played a Pokémon game since Sapphire either and picked up a 3DS with Y a few months ago. Haven't regretted it for a second, it's amazing how far the games have come.

The Exp Share is the best thing since sliced bread. It removes much of the tedium of grinding weak pokemon.