Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, I need to finish RE6. I got through the first 2 characters story and it was delightfully ludicrous, if nothing else. Started the second two but haven't played much.

It's far better than 5 was so far, the AI is considerably less retarded (though still fucking useless, at least it doesn't steal your ammo and waste it or get itself killed constantly and fail your level) and there aren't fights that involve scripted segments that allow you to pointlessly waste ammo on a boss that will be taking no damage at the time.
    "Sheeva! Sheeva! Sheeva!" "I'm out of ammo!" "I need ammo!" "Come on! Sheeva! Come on!"

RE5 in a nutshell.

Seriously, the numbered series has gone to shit with RE6 as the pinnacle of said dump. If it wasn't for Leon campaign and a bit of Ada... i would call it Resident Quick Time Event shitfest. Oh yeah, the plot in 6 is the most stupid thing i experienced.

At least i enjoyed Revelations and the first chapter of Revelations 2.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Seriously, the numbered series has gone to shit with RE6 as the pinnacle of said dump.
    Whoa now. STARTING A CAMPAIGN OFF BY SHOOTING THE ZOMBIE PRESIDENT IN THE HEAD IS FANTASTIC! Seriously, I've been looking at the game like a super high budget cheesy B movie and it's made everything about it so enjoyable.

And to be fair, has the plot in any RE game been very good? Granted I've not played them all, but they've generally been pretty pants on head retarded/silly in those that I've played. And I'm totally fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    At least i enjoyed Revelations and the first chapter of Revelations 2.
    Revelations was great. Need to get around to playing the second one at some point. Maybe after I manage to find the time to finish 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Whoa now. STARTING A CAMPAIGN OFF BY SHOOTING THE ZOMBIE PRESIDENT IN THE HEAD IS FANTASTIC! Seriously, I've been looking at the game like a super high budget cheesy B movie and it's made everything about it so enjoyable.

And to be fair, has the plot in any RE game been very good? Granted I've not played them all, but they've generally been pretty pants on head retarded/silly in those that I've played. And I'm totally fine with that.
    Well none of the others included a guy that repeatedly turns into the t rex from dino crisis 3 and back.

Code Veronica was my favorite on my PS2. There i said it.