Thread: circumcision

Page 1 of 39
... LastLast

circumcision

So i've seen people on this forum that are against "customizing," pets. They say it's cruelty and wrong to have cats declawed, or have dogs tails docked. What about circumcision? The child is too young to consent to the procedure. It seems like something that should be rethought. Mutilation of the child's genitals without consent.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    It was started by the Jews as a religious ritual, so it will never end.

/end thread

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    IMHO its a savage practice I won't do to any of my future sons.

So, I guess I will hope the practice dies out in my family. I know my sister's son is natural and uncut, so at least for my family its a practice that is effectively dead. Though Idk if it was ever one, I know in America its freakishly common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I don't think I've ever seen someone that's pro circumcision without being circumcised himself or raised in an environment where it's considered normal, such as the US.

Whether the cons and pros are real or not, it's an invasive surgery that has permanent effects and can have dire circumstances ( again, over 100 die due to it each year in the US ). As such it should only be done with the consent of the person. Not the parents.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2016-02-28 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    IMHO its a savage practice I won't do to any of my future sons.

So, I guess I will hope the practice dies out in my family. I know my sister's son is natural and uncut, so at least for my family its a practice that is effectively dead. Though Idk if it was ever one, I know in America its freakishly common.
    I personally think this is due to women preferring cut to uncut. A cut penis is more aesthetically pleasing than an uncut.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    It was started by the Jews as a religious ritual, so it will never end.

/end thread
    It predates Judaism, and was originally done by the Jews in order to signify a male as an obvious member of the social group before it would have obtained it's religious significance. It's basically a very specific form of scarification and done for the same reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer circumcision in my partners. I'm not circumcised myself, as my father was strongly against it. I have to say I dislike the look of it. The only reason I haven't gone to get circumcised as an adult is that it's a much, much, much longer healing period that I have no interest in going through.

OT: they don't remember it. I've never met a single circumcised man who really cared that they were circumcised "against their will".

7+ Year Old Account
    Circumcision is one serious attack on a females or males genitals for that sake..
    I do believe it should be illegal to peform on anyone under 18 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    I personally think this is due to women preferring cut to uncut. A cut penis is more aesthetically pleasing than an uncut.
    Probably confirmation bias. Also, you're trying to make something subjective objective. Most women I know prefer uncut unless they were raised in religious households where the idea of a cut penis is the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's generally medically unnecessary and as such shouldn't be done without the input of the person it's being done to. In this case, it means delaying it until the person in question is old enough to decide for themselves.
    Yeah. Why circumcision is still tolerated is pretty baffling to me. Doesn't serve any real purpose or function, and it's not like once its taken away that it can be gotten back easily.

I'm not circumcised and my understanding is it's way harder to 'operate' a cut penis without lube, and that just sounds like a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Probably confirmation bias. Also, you're trying to make something subjective objective. Most women I know prefer uncut unless they were raised in religious households where the idea of a cut penis is the norm.
    varies from country to country and even then from locality to locality... Its a cultural norm here, and yeah its small sample but in cultural psych way back in college it was talked about and how people in the US prefer cut to uncut. That and all my female friends prefer it... one even left a guy b.c. it wasn't cut and she just couldn't do anything physical with him. I see nothing wrong it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Absolute no, unless there's a real medical reason to do it.

However, using medical reasons as an excuse to mutilate a perfectly healthy organ makes the people involved in it completely immoral douchebags.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have slight phimosis and I still refuse to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    Yeah. Why circumcision is still tolerated is pretty baffling to me. Doesn't serve any real purpose or function, and it's not like once its taken away that it can be gotten back easily.

I'm not circumcised and my understanding is it's way harder to 'operate' a cut penis without lube, and that just sounds like a pain in the ass.
    O.o never had an issue or needed lube.....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Uncircumcision is better in the long run. It's only frowned upon cuz its not the 'standard' look. The whole 'cleanliness' being circumcised is miniscule.

And uncircumcised men have stronger orgasms than circumcised men since a majority of your nerves are on the foreskin.

As a kid I hated being uncircumcised, now I'm glad I havent been

This topic is discussed to death in an earlier topic. There are pros and cons of male circumcision, however, it's not mutilation, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-02-28 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    yeah, and a woman with no vaginal lips is so much more desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I prefer circumcision in my partners. I'm not circumcised myself, as my father was strongly against it. I have to say I dislike the look of it. The only reason I haven't gone to get circumcised as an adult is that it's a much, much, much longer healing period that I have no interest in going through.

OT: they don't remember it. I've never met a single circumcised man who really cared that they were circumcised "against their will".
    I agree with you, the Clitoris is such an eyesore.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2016-02-28 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    There's a difference between cosmetic surgery as an adult versus it being forced on a child.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I tend to marginally prefer cut vs uncut in my sexual partners. I find it aesthetically pleasing in comparison, sometimes dramatically so, which I tend to view the latter notion with a thought of lack of hygiene despite how well they claim it clean or not. I understand why many are against it, but in all honesty, I think that it's a problem for men to sort out with other men, so I usually don't get into the argument since I'm not a man to begin with. I just know what I like in men, and to me it's a plus rather than a minus. *shrugs*
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    varies from country to country and even then from locality to locality... Its a cultural norm here, and yeah its small sample but in cultural psych way back in college it was talked about and how people in the US prefer cut to uncut. That and all my female friends prefer it... one even left a guy b.c. it wasn't cut and she just couldn't do anything physical with him. I see nothing wrong it.
    That's kind of my point. Preferring cut is a cultural perversion.