Thread: circumcision

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirya View Post
    Circumcision is one of those things I don't understand, why do it? There is no benefit to doing it and you're permanently changing a part of someone else without their consent, which should be reason enough to ban it unless medically necessitated or require you to be 18+ to get circumcised.
    Religion. That is really the only answer. There is ZERO need for it beyond peoples beliefs. Its already happening less and less so I wouldn't be surprised if in 100 years from now people look back and wonder "why the fuck would they do that to those poor kids".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yeah, and a woman with no vaginal lips is so much more desirable.
    That's actually almost accurate. Women with smaller inner labia compared to the outer labia seem to be more desirable. Labiaplasty is done a lot more than you'd think.

OT: I'm from western europe, and male circumcision isn't common at all. I've briefly worked at a hospital in the Urology department. Most circumcisions were performed on young boys, MOST of the time due to health issues. Such as foreskin being non-retractable with severe infections. However, during my time they were changing a few things, and really tried "saving" the foreskin with a whole range of medication/creams before suggesting surgery. I've seen the odd parental request due to religious/aesthetic reasons, and they were usually denied.

I personally think it's not really fair having your child circumcised. It's their body, and they cannot make a well-considered choice in that matter. The surgery here is pretty expensive I think: around 1000€, probably more by now. But I mean, if you really prefer it, you can save up for it. Lots of women out there get plastic surgery and I think in this case a circumcision is just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Religion. That is really the only answer. There is ZERO need for it beyond peoples beliefs. Its already happening less and less so I wouldn't be surprised if in 100 years from now people look back and wonder "why the fuck would they do that to those poor kids".
    Please stop spreading bull shit
    http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...e/circumcision

I'm glad I'm circumcised. Looks better, easy to clean, and I'm already sensitive enough down there, can't imagine being more so.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    "There is some evidence". Did you not read that line? The risks look far worse than the very VERY small chance of there ever being an issue caused from not being circumcised. So again, there is zero need for it to be performed on children beyond religious beliefs. If someone has an issue when they are older and need it done for a medical reason, that's different.

So you're right, you should stop spreading bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It is really the only answer to the question why one would do it without medical necessity.
    Do we really have to repeat "baring medicla nesessity" in every single post? Really?

These threads are always good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipan View Post
    This is a topic I´ve barely thought much about at all, so it was kinda interesting follow this thread, even tho I understand you guys talk about it much
    Thats where I was about 16 hours ago. Wait a 40 page thread about circumcision on a gaming site? Lets click.

Then I got blamed for mutilating my kids, and then everybody calmed down, and then The Glitch dominated someone, and here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so this just confirms that i am an inferior person for having been circumcised.
    Don't worry, our "uncut" privilege doesn't come for free!

*takes a belt and starts lashing himself*
    I'm sorry I'm white! I'm sorry I'm male! I'm sorry I'm uncut! I'm sorry I'm white! I'm sorry I'm male! I'm sorry I'm uncut! *cries* Whyyyyyy?! Why am I a monster?!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Personally I prefer sucking or wanking a uncircumcised cock, that's not to say I won't deny a cut cock. The 'it cleaner' is irrelevant in the 21st century. I'm also confused what people think uncut cocks look like... a healthy erect uncircumcised penis rolls the foreskin back which makes it look circumcised somewhat

Quote Originally Posted by Ariandra View Post
    That's actually almost accurate. Women with smaller inner labia compared to the outer labia seem to be more desirable. Labiaplasty is done a lot more than you'd think.
    How does labiaplasty and preferring smaller labia minora in comparison to labia manora make the line "a woman with no vaginal lips is so much more desirable" (especially since it was obviously referring to FGM, where labia majora are removed) "almost accurate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Personally I prefer sucking or wanking a uncircumcised cock, that's not to say I won't deny a cut cock. The 'it cleaner' is irrelevant in the 21st century. I'm also confused what people think uncut cocks look like... a healthy erect uncircumcised penis rolls the foreskin back which makes it look circumcised somewhat
    Your opinion has no place here though because it's informed.

Something something, HIV prevention, even though most of the G20 countries actually have the opposite trend present (i.e. more Circ = more HIV) (with the sole exception of Russia) and that mashing all nations together for that statistic is dubious at best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    What goddamn responsibilities?
    Clearly the responsibility of mutilating his son in order to please the bigoted views of the most orthodox practitioners of his religion of choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Vapid hyperbole aside. Circumcisized or un-circumcized doesnt seem to matter much in the grand scheme of things.
    Circumsized people have higher chances of ED.

Deleted
    I was circumsized when I was 4 or 5 or so. Phimosis.

I masturbate and fuck just fine.

Not once have I thought 'Yep I miss my foreskin!'

So, as far as I'm concerned, it's no big deal
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-03-03 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And you said that (to quote: "Circumcision is a treatment option for phimosis") when replying to a post that was talking specifically about the circumcision of infants. Considering that the foreskin isn't supposed to retract yet then, the fact that circumcision is a treatment for phimosis is not particularly relevant to what you quoted. Unless you can be born with pathological phimosis, I'm not 100% sure. Though given how almost every boy is born with physiological phimosis, even if that was the case, wouldn't that be rather hard to distinguish? Doctors have troubles distinguishing it even in older children.
    That's actually a problem US has.

In the previous century some doctors there decided that the penis which doesn't retract on infants is clearly wrong, and they went on explaining everyone how that is a disease and how the solution is circumcision.

That has been debunked, it's normal for infants to have a penis which works that way, but to re-educate Americans will take years.

Thankfully here in Europe we didn't have such a big disinformation campaign (not about that subject.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I'm not even sure how mutilated dick people even fap.
    You wrap your fingers around the shaft and stroke. Here to help.